Hoping to find good conversation and laughs

Sinann

Hi I'm sinann. I'm just lookin for conversation and ideas. I'm not into gossip which makes living in a small town difficult :) I prefer spending my time asking questions and pondering answers.
The world today is full of people with low morals and little to no respect for other people. Advertising shows that. It would be great to have a open conversation and debate. If we can remember the rules of debate, no personal attacks.

Anyhoo pleased to meet you all.

Sinann

Posted from the TOL App!

PureX

Hi I'm sinann. I'm just lookin for conversation and ideas. I'm not into gossip which makes living in a small town difficult :) I prefer spending my time asking questions and pondering answers.
The world today is full of people with low morals and little to no respect for other people. Advertising shows that. It would be great to have a open conversation and debate. If we can remember the rules of debate, no personal attacks.

Sinann
Don't believe the ads; they are lying to you. The world is full of good, honest people who are just trying to live their lives the best they can. It's only a small minority of people that are always ruining everything.

Welcome!

The 5 solas

Sinann

Posted from the TOL App!

Welcome to the board, Sinann! I am rather new here myself, just about two weeks. I have had to learn quickly that most here do not follow the rules of debate and they definitely will attack you personally. However, I have found that there are some who will have reasoned dialogue and will not start to call names. Look for those ones to fulfill what you are looking for here.

Sinann

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :) I hope to enjoy skipping over the potholes and near misses from crocodiles. Lol.

And yes I am of irish descent

Posted from the TOL App!