Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

eider

:yawn: It's a yes or no question. :chz4brnz: When did God nail do not murder, do not commit adultery to the cross? :smokie: Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14

And I thought that you had a case to make against gays today, now, here.
I've aklready told you that Jesus personally commanded that we do not murder, do not commit adultery.
ASo those two actions are covered in the NEW TESTANMENT!
But..... with regard to adultery he showed that mitigation and understanding was required.

I've already mentioned that there's no integrity within your debate.... just posturing.... interesting.

PS. If you're strong on Bob Enyart, how is it that you can't quote him?

eider

God's law is perpetual and ongoing (Mt 5:18). When did God nail do not murder, do not commit adultery to the cross? Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14
See:
Theology Thursday: The Bible's Criminal Code by Bob Enyart
:chz4brnz:
Ah yes:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Enyart
Enyart is a proponent of corporal punishment of children saying that their "hearts are lifted" by spanking.[7] He was convicted for misdemeanor child abuse in 1994 after beating his girlfriend's child with a belt so hard that the beating broke the skin.[8][9]

So, this guy has:-
Been convicted of Child abuse?
Believes in spanking little boys and girls?
If he made love to a girlfriend he was a fornicator?
Do you believe in this fella? Huh?

No further comment about your post necessary, imo.
Now, if you've got a debate about Homosexuality, please do get on with it. This is pathetic.

Arthur Brain

Ah yes:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Enyart
Enyart is a proponent of corporal punishment of children saying that their "hearts are lifted" by spanking.[7] He was convicted for misdemeanor child abuse in 1994 after beating his girlfriend's child with a belt so hard that the beating broke the skin.[8][9]

So, this guy has:-
Been convicted of Child abuse?
Believes in spanking little boys and girls?
If he made love to a girlfriend he was a fornicator?
Do you believe in this fella? Huh?

No further comment about your post necessary, imo.
Now, if you've got a debate about Homosexuality, please do get on with it. This is pathetic.

You won't get a debate out of SD, just a lot of links, verses and smileys...

eider

You won't get a debate out of SD, just a lot of links, verses and smileys...

Hi........ and thankyou for recent kind reputation given.... :)
I don't mind having fun with someone who enjoys using verse, smiley, humour etc.
But I've tried it back on this member without any humurous or generous response at all.

Buy when I get linked by that member to the kind of character that spanked and belted unrelated (or any!) children etc the debate gets a very nasty taste.

You're in the UK..... I'm wondering if a person would receive a conviction (here) for smacking a child on ,say, their bare bottom, that it could be construed as a sexual assault rather than common assault?
And these freaks are against LGBT folks!!

:idunno:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Enyart crimes]
Your topic is
images
off-limits
t10502.gif
here (Mal 2:14). :banned:

eider

Your topic is
images
off-limits
t10502.gif
here (Mal 2:14). :banned:

Enyart was your topic.
The reputation of your named mentor could not possibly be off limits!
In the absence of a Chair, moderators decide what's off limits.

Let's face it, you haven't got a debate to offer in connection with the thread's title.
Pathetic.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[God's law is perpetual and ongoing (Mt 5:18). When did God nail do not murder, do not commit adultery to the cross? :smokie: Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14 ] You won't get a debate out of SD...
:chz4brnz:

When did God nail do not murder, do not commit adultery to the cross? :smokie: Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14

eider

You removed the scripture from my quote (Eph 4:14).

I'm pro-marriage (Eph. 5:25–33).

Pr 15:29, Heb 13:4

You say prayers for spouses :blabla: while not knowing if one is married? Rom. 7:2, 3

Don't moan at me for messing with quotes...... !
Look....... the thread is about homosexuality, and you haven't got debate for it.
I'm going to call it quits with you on this one........ you're a waste of posts..... :D

So you ain't married.......... that was easy!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[God's law is perpetual and ongoing (Mt 5:18). When did God nail do not murder, do not commit adultery to the cross? :smokie: Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14 :chz4brnz:] I'm going to call it quits with you...

:wave2: Good luck with that (1 Co 6:9-10, Heb 13:4).

wecker-smilies-0010.gif

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

Arthur Brain

Hi........ and thankyou for recent kind reputation given.... :)
I don't mind having fun with someone who enjoys using verse, smiley, humour etc.
But I've tried it back on this member without any humurous or generous response at all.

Buy when I get linked by that member to the kind of character that spanked and belted unrelated (or any!) children etc the debate gets a very nasty taste.

You're in the UK..... I'm wondering if a person would receive a conviction (here) for smacking a child on ,say, their bare bottom, that it could be construed as a sexual assault rather than common assault?
And these freaks are against LGBT folks!!

I think it actually is against the law to do that nowadays, it's certainly illegal to take a belt to a child and rightly so.

Arthur Brain

....... I'll say a prayer for your poor spouse.
So you're married......

.... once a day.
The time here in the UK is 18.36 hours.
So it's unlikely that you ever served in the military, I'm guessing.

The twenty four hour clock?!

Heresy!

:shocked:

eider

I think it actually is against the law to do that nowadays, it's certainly illegal to take a belt to a child and rightly so.

Absolutely!
It has got worse. The name of interest has reportedly been married two times, committed adultery, divorced two times, arrested multiple times for trespass and may even have taken part in actions against medical practitioners ........ there was a death involved either during or after one demonstration.

Anybody can change, but when such people pose as religious, insulting gays even after their deaths, it takes one massive stretch of the mind to imagine that Jesus is anywhere near such people.

Rant over.........

....... I feel a bit better now. :D

kiwimacahau

:wave2: Good luck with that (1 Co 6:9-10, Heb 13:4).

wecker-smilies-0010.gif

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).
Levitical law was never for gentiles.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk