Homeschoolers

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I guess I am going to have to force my 15 and 14 year old sons to start posting in here with the rest of these fine young homeschoolers!

Do you think my 10 year old daughter would be to young?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Elaine
Hi Knight and Poly! Hey, Knight, aren't your kids homeschooled? :angel:
Yes, we have two boys 15 and 14. And three girls 10, 5 and 1.

All are proudly homeschooled! :up:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
I guess I am going to have to force my 15 and 14 year old sons to start posting in here with the rest of these fine young homeschoolers!

Do you think my 10 year old daughter would be to young?
You're 10 year old daughter is quite mature for her age. I think she would do fine.

And tell your boys it's not just icky girls on here. There's actually other "dudes". :D My boys would love to meet them.

ShadowMaid

It would be great if we all had a time to get on. What would be good for the rest of you?

I have problems getting on TOL on Wednesdays. I go to my tutors house on Mon, Wed, and Fri. I usually get back from her house at about 4pm. But I have dancing now on both Wed and Fri.

I don't get back home on Weds until... about 7:30pm.

Fri I get back at 6pm.

Other then that I'm good for any time after all that.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Maybe we should make a specific time?:think:
Midmornings and afternoons would probably work best for my kids but we're flexible. If another time worked out better for others that would be fine. It doesn't necessarily have to be set in stone. My kids may get on in the evenings too.

Elaine

How about anytime in the evenings about 7 eastern/6 central? Poly, about when are your kids on in the morning?

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Knight
Yes, we have two boys 15 and 14. And three girls 10, 5 and 1.

I already knew you had two boys, but you have a 10 year old daughter and it never entered your mind to let ANY of them on? They should have been on here since the age of 8!! Think of all the wonderful ideas we've missed!!:sozo2::D

Elaine

I already knew you had two boys, but you have a 10 year old daughter and it never entered your mind to let ANY of them on? They should have been on here since the age of 8!! Think of all the wonderful ideas we've missed!!:sozo2::D
Lol!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe I will make TOL one of their required classes!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about anytime in the evenings about 7 eastern/6 central? Poly, about when are your kids on in the morning?
Usually midmorningish, central time.