Homeschoolers

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
So you started early, Christine? I started average, but then I had a birthday, making me look behind.
My birthday is a month into the school year (same day as yours:cool:) because of that, had I started out in school, I probably would have had to wait another year before I could start.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Slippery Mongoose
That's okay Shadow Maid!
Do you have any brothers or sisters?

1 whole sister who is older then me. Then there is this huge jump of nine years between the first and seconed set of kids. 2 half brothers, 1 half sister, and 1 that we cannot identify yet.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Christine
Is it any good? We just rented that one today.

I loved it, but whoever reads the books don't seem to like as much. And I didn't read the books. I'm going to though.

Christine

Originally posted by Slippery Mongoose
Well Christine I really like TTT, but if you don't like fantasy films you probably won't love it.
Well, I thought the first one was ok. We'll see what I think of the second one.:jump:

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
I loved it, but whoever reads the books don't seem to like as much. And I didn't read the books. I'm going to though.
You're right. Elaine read the books, and wasn't thrilled with the movie. However, she did say it stuck pretty close to what was in the book.:thumb:

Sorry, I have to go! Too much school to work on!Slip I'll call you in a little while. Nice talking to all of you, I'll get on again tomorrow and try to find you all!