Homeschoolers

Elaine

:doh: I forgot to log out again. :think: Hmm..let's see...we've been trying to get the house cleaned up some because one of our grandmas is moving in for the winter! We have four cats already, and she is bringing one more with her.
What books did you get?

ShadowMaid

A Midsummer Nights Dream, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, and a book about King Arther and Guenevere, can't remember the name, and I'm not going to look right now.

Christine

I read the Merchant of Venice, and maybe Hamlet. I also saw a movie of the Taming of the Shrew. Elaine really enjoys him. I've hear that some people even believe that he was a Christian from the way he wrote.

Last edited:

ShadowMaid

I'm starting to read Taming of the Shrew. I've seen the movie. I really liked it so I thought I would read it. The book is always better.:D

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Christine
I read the Merchant of Veince, and maybe Hamlet. I also saw a movie of the Taming of the Shrew. Elaine really enjoys him. I've hear that some people even believe that he was a Christian from the way he wrote.
Pardon my post, I'm not sure if I'm allowed here. Just thought I'd tell you that you might want to fix your spelling errors in your signature and profile. If you want to promote homeschooling, that is. :D

P.S. - Shakespeare is some good reading! Carry on...

ShadowMaid

Just the 411, Lucky, you're allowed to post here.

Christine, do you know of any other home schooling curriculum that I could look onto?

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Just the 411, Lucky, you're allowed to post here.

Christine, do you know of any other home schooling curriculum that I could look onto?
I'de be more than happy to recommend some. Like I've said in the past, Dr. Wile's series is pretty good. Here is the website[ur=lhttp://www.highschoolscience.com/High School Science[/url] We also use Saxon math. The disadvantaged to Saxon however is they don't do geometry. If you want to take geomety, you'll have to use something else. I used Harold Jacob's Geometry. If you're interested in these, let me know and I'll try to find websites that tell you more about them.

Last edited:

Christine

Originally posted by Christine
I'de be more than happy to recommend some. Like I've said in the past, Dr. Wile's series is pretty good. Here is the website[ur=http://www.highschoolscience.com/High School Science[/url] We also use Saxon math. The disadvantaged to Saxon however is they don't do geometry. If you want to take geomety, you'll have to use something else. I used Harold Jacob's Geometry. If you're interested in these, let me know and I'll try to find websites that tell you more about them.