Homeschoolers

ShadowMaid

I just ate. Dad grilled, so we had dinner a little late. And I lost my original avatar.:cry: I'm going to change it to something and keep it that.

Elaine

You lost it? Too bad. It fit you. Perhaps your sister can find it. I like to change mine occasionally, though. :chuckle: If you want to read something funny, click on the third link in my signature. You might have seen it already, but maybe not. :darwinsm:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Elaine
Wrestlerdude and Ratitude need someone else to talk to besides girls...:D
Yes, they say this would be cool. No offense girls. They enjoy talking to all the homeschoolers. They just seem to be the only guys on here.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Poly
Yes, they say this would be cool. No offense girls. They enjoy talking to all the homeschoolers. They just seem to be the only guys on here.
And that's a bad thing??????? :kiss:

;)

ShadowMaid

Hey just dropped in to say that I won't be back 'til Sun. I'm working for my Grampa. I'm staying at his house with Kitty alone for three days and two nights.:help: Pray that we won't burn down the house.:D:angel:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where's Christine been?

Elaine

She was online just a little while ago. We were all away most of today, though. I'm just trying to get to 600. Then I'll hit the sack. :yawn:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Elaine
She was online just a little while ago. We were all away most of today, though. I'm just trying to get to 600. Then I'll hit the sack. :yawn:
2 more to go.