Homeschool humour

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
From Tracy Pina:
An acquaintance said, "Every kid has to get beat up a few times in public school or they won't be able to cope in the real world."

Mike: Sticks and stones will break my bones or else I won't be well rounded.

:rotfl: :dizzy:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My favorites....

Mallard: How can you argue with the recent successes of home-schoolers, Dr. Twinkley?
Dr. Twinkley: They're just a fluke, Mallard. It's scary that parents think they can teach their kids better than proffesionals can. Next they'll be thinking they can raise their children better than daycare can.

And while critics continue to worry that homeschooled kids miss out on the social experiences kids get in school, some experts say that parents can help mitigate the problem..... by regularly beating their kids up and taking their lunch money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
From Susan Shay:
"Won't they miss out on learning a lot of important stuff? I mean, how will they ever learn to stand in line?" (Similar statements were made to Gita Schmitz and Kathi Kearney. All three get tapes.)

Mike: Thank goodness for the rigorous standards of Goals 2000.

:crackup:

Adam

Hall of Fame
What do you call a home school parent-teacher conference? Mom and dad going on a date.

ShadowMaid

Poly said:
My favorites....

Mallard: How can you argue with the recent successes of home-schoolers, Dr. Twinkley?
Dr. Twinkley: They're just a fluke, Mallard. It's scary that parents think they can teach their kids better than proffesionals can. Next they'll be thinking they can raise their children better than daycare can.

And while critics continue to worry that homeschooled kids miss out on the social experiences kids get in school, some experts say that parents can help mitigate the problem..... by regularly beating their kids up and taking their lunch money.

Oh, this was supposed to be a joke? I thought parents actually did this. :noid:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ShadowMaid said:
Oh, this was supposed to be a joke? I thought parents actually did this. :noid:
Whoa. I almost missed this. Are you implying you have some more lunch money?

ShadowMaid

Yorzhik said:
Whoa. I almost missed this. Are you implying you have some more lunch money?

What? No. I didn't say anything. I don't have any money at all. (BTW, I finished your homework. When do you want me give it to you?)