Hitlary’s LGBT Agenda

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I see what you're saying Dr. - I like that name Hitlary, it fits. Hitlery

What do you think about the issue? It seems to me the media pumps this up, as they do with global warming.

Homo are homos. Then trans, if it is a woman, then she likes women and then one might say hides from being a homo. If it is a man, then they seem to like women and want to be homos? It is such a senseless mess! I would agree more with the homo women who do not like trans makes, but I wonder how they feel about trams females? Do they feel betrayed? It seems like they are radically different and would not get along? Ot seems trans always ;like women? maybe they hate men?

Those with biological faults are not like this, not at all.

The media assumes they are all the same, as well we see, people of color, all the same?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What do you think about the issue? It seems to me the media pumps this up, as they do with global warming.

Homo are homos. Then trans, if it is a woman, then she likes women and then one might say hides from being a homo. If it is a man, then they seem to like women and want to be homos? It is such a senseless mess! I would agree more with the homo women who do not like trans makes, but I wonder how they feel about trams females? Do they feel betrayed? It seems like they are radically different and would not get along? Ot seems trans always ;like women? maybe they hate men?

Those with biological faults are not like this, not at all.

The media assumes they are all the same, as well we see, people of color, all the same?
I just don't see the reasons to legitimize all these variations of sexual mental disorders. These are not normal people that should have extra rights given to them. It emboldens them to go for more and it needs to stop.

I believe in God given genders, a man is a man and a boy is a boy and vice versa, all this "orientation" stuff is ridiculous and insulting to clear thinking people. It seems we have more trannies now than ever before, more fags too.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Alright. Then why does Hillary bother? What would be the point? She should focus on those who vote for her. The older Democrats. Black women, older working class men?

Why focus on a small group of weirdos? If you cannot answer this, then you do not understand her motives.

LightSon

Alright. Then why does Hillary bother? What would be the point? She should focus on those who vote for her. The older Democrats. Black women, older working class men?

Why focus on a small group of weirdos? If you cannot answer this, then you do not understand her motives.

She's observed the tide shifting on this issue. 30 years ago most people would have denounced homosexual behavior. Today, most support gayness. I think she's attempting to ride the wave of support, demonstrating that she's on "the right side of history".

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well, at least that is an answer. I do not know what it means? I do know if I supported her, being old and a woman, I would not care at all about this. It might make some sense to say she is not against the gays, but the trans? Bruce Jenner and his ilk? This is siding with history? It would put me off.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

She wants the gay vote, all the LBGT's she can get. Satanic

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
She wants the gay vote, all the LBGT's she can get. Satanic

Then it must be this.
Talk to Sanders' supporters in the LGBT community, and you're certain to hear them talk up his lengthy pro-equality track record. Though Sanders didn't definitively announce his support for marriage equality until 2009 (still well ahead of figures like Obama and Clinton), he voted against the Defense of Marriage Act and has long supported the right of gays to serve openly in the military.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/explains-lgbt-divide-between-hillary-155300579.html

She is doing it to try to be sure to win in New York and maybe in California.

It would be pointless in the general election.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Then it must be this.
Talk to Sanders' supporters in the LGBT community, and you're certain to hear them talk up his lengthy pro-equality track record. Though Sanders didn't definitively announce his support for marriage equality until 2009 (still well ahead of figures like Obama and Clinton), he voted against the Defense of Marriage Act and has long supported the right of gays to serve openly in the military.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/explains-lgbt-divide-between-hillary-155300579.html

She is doing it to try to be sure to win in New York and maybe in California.

It would be pointless in the general election.

I wonder where Trump will stand on lbgt rights when he's pushed on the issue.

LightSon

Well, at least that is an answer. I do not know what it means? I do know if I supported her, being old and a woman, I would not care at all about this. It might make some sense to say she is not against the gays, but the trans? Bruce Jenner and his ilk? This is siding with history? It would put me off.
OK, I see you were going more specific than just gays.
The argument for gay rights attempted to piggy-back off civil rights. Black folk in America were treated badly, being enslaved and all. Why look down on someone for their skin color since "they were born that way"? Then comes sex discrimination. Why look down on women? "they were born that way"? It's a good argument. Homosexuals jumped on this. We are "born that way", they argue thereby co-opting the argument whereby unthinking people of goodwill buy-in because of a misguided sense of fairness. So leaving the Lesbians and Gays (of the LGBTQ) and moving onto BTQ, these folks may attempt to launch the "we were born that way" argument, but I'm suspecting people will not buy it. Still there is this lingering sense of "fairness" that they might leverage. I think that is what HRC is trying to capture. It might backfire on her, especially as the BTQs begin to show their extremes.

The "born that way" argument works for races and sex, because it is not debatable that they are born that way. There is still plenty of debate about whether gays are born as such. And the BTQs; I don't think so; they're just confused at best and licentious at worst.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Does anybody else notice that Hitlary shouts and screams everything she says ? She can't talk normally on the campaign trail stage.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
OK,

The "born that way" argument works for races and sex, because it is not debatable that they are born that way. There is still plenty of debate about whether gays are born as such. And the BTQs; I don't think so; they're just confused at best and licentious at worst.

The homos say they were born that way, as do the trans.
have you looked up on trans?

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I got it! This is it!

Black voters (like other minorities) are deeply unsettled by the the GOP's constant purity fights and increasingly narrow definitions of what it means to be a real Republican or a real American. Clinton's basic message - which is implicitly, 'we the people' means every single one of us - resonates with black voters and other minorities in a way that Bernie's majoritarian populism does not. It's a rallying cry for those at the margins.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/48kyzj/why_are_black_americans_voting_for_hillary/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I've started several threads on Libertarianism and even devoted an entire segment in my WHMBR! Part 2 thread, yet I never see you stepping forward to defend the godless cult.

You never see me stepping forward to defend your godlessness, either.

BTW, I am a Biblical and Constitutional conservative.

Here's your chance to not only defend your type of Libertarianism, but to expose me for the liberal that I really am.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116880-The-Perversion-of-Libertarianism&highlight=

Psssst, am I liberal because I acknowledge that Jesus rescinded the penalty of death against homosexuality in the New Testament?

View Poll Results: Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

7cworldwide, AD&D, Adam, Aimiel, amosman, ApologeticJedi, Army of One, AROTO, asstpastor, Christine, Clete, CRASH, Crow, cruxenlightened, dataanapar, DavesWorldView, ddevonb, Delmar, DocHoliday, docrob57, dorothy.neville, drbrumley, dRock, firefighter, Frank Ernest, Freak, Free-Agent Smith, genuineoriginal, GuySmiley, Huff, Iconoclast, immivik, Imrahil, Jadespring, Jefferson, JoyfulRook, Just Tom, Knight, Lighthouse, Lucky, macguy, Manwithsmellyfeet, MaryContrary, Merry meat, Mr. 5020, MrDeets, MrRyanPeters, Mystery, olsparky, peace13, philosophizer, PKevman, Poly, rehcjam, resodko, RightIdea, RobE, Sacredadoption, Sanmateo, sentientsynth, serpentdove, Servo, sgttomas, Sherman, some other dude, Sozo, Stripe, Tazjhe, thelaqachisnext, truthteller86, Turbo, Vaquero45, Vera Carp, Wamba, whitters, YahuShuan, Yorzhik