Hi

Feral Phoenician

Hello.

I chose the screen name as I both live in Phoenix (Arizona) and care for a feral cat colony (I am a "crazy cat person"), though my name is David.

I am Jewish, though I have not been to Shul in over a decade. I call myself "Ashkephardic" as my mother is Ashkenazi, my father is Sephardic.

I am divorced, and have two children. She (my ex wife) is not Jewish, she is a Charismatic Christian (oh yes, it was quite the scandal), and my daughters are being raised in her church (equally scandalous). I have no challenge with it, as she and I already discussed them being raised Christian before they were even conceived (they're twins). Her faith is a critical aspect of her life, mine isn't.

Politically, I tend to lean towards the Right, though I do not consider myself a Republican. If it meant the firing squad, I would identify as "Center-Right Libertarian". I am not a Zionist.

Why this forum? Google search, plain and simple. Give it a go.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hello.

I chose the screen name as I both live in Phoenix (Arizona) and care for a feral cat colony (I am a "crazy cat person"), though my name is David.

I am Jewish, though I have not been to Shul in over a decade. I call myself "Ashkephardic" as my mother is Ashkenazi, my father is Sephardic.

I am divorced, and have two children. She (my ex wife) is not Jewish, she is a Charismatic Christian (oh yes, it was quite the scandal), and my daughters are being raised in her church (equally scandalous). I have no challenge with it, as she and I already discussed them being raised Christian before they were even conceived (they're twins). Her faith is a critical aspect of her life, mine isn't.

Politically, I tend to lean towards the Right, though I do not consider myself a Republican. If it meant the firing squad, I would identify as "Center-Right Libertarian". I am not a Zionist.

Why this forum? Google search, plain and simple. Give it a go.

You sound like a good guy David

Feral Phoenician

Ha! You guys and gals get pounded by the heatwave? A family friend lives in Altadena, and it was getting up to 105F+ there, which is unheard of (we were at 117F which is heard of lol). I've been to San Diego; place is paradise.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Ha! You guys and gals get pounded by the heatwave? A family friend lives in Altadena, and it was getting up to 105F+ there, which is unheard of (we were at 117F which is heard of lol).

108, 111 inland (where I was for a few hours, and of course, in air conditioning) but by the coast it only got to the 80's.

I still remember being at Lake Havasu years ago when it was 124. With no air conditioning. That memory is rather seared into my brain... :chuckle:

Although it's true about "but it's a dry heat..." 117 is still dang hot.

I've been to San Diego; place is paradise.
Yes... yes it is. :)

Feral Phoenician

What did you type into Google?

Evil hordes?

Baboons?

Saints?

:rotfl:
Ha, no. I typed in "politics and religion forum". A few different ones came up, but I like the layout of this one. Also, seeing how my PC died a horrible death, I'm relegated to my phone, and this site having an app was a huge selling point.