Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome BC 's Bro! :wave2:

assuranceagent

:e4e: Welcome aboard.

...more left than right with a right wing fanatical sister. :think: I bet Thanksgiving is fun at your house.

nicholsmom

:e4e: Welcome aboard.

...more left than right with a right wing fanatical sister. :think: I bet Thanksgiving is fun at your house.

At least he's a Christian - you should be a fly on the wall at our Thanksgiving :nono: Pathetic pretending that shallow conversation is satisfying when there's a left-wing, atheistic elephant in a room full of conservative Christians :nono:

Oh, and welcome to the shark tank, Christist!

Christist

Thank you new friends... sorry I haven't replied since I .... uh hem.. began this thread. I'm not much of a scholar when it comes to religions... of any kind, except my own concepts and I haven't bothered to write any scriptures so it's all in my head. I very seldom care to discuss at length my thoughts about religion, I've found that this subject along with one's political leanings, require patience and acceptance, open-mindedness and kindness, and maybe should be avoided.

I do have one thread I may want to start or find an existing one that may relieve a recent frustration of mine. I see many varying opinions discussed here, and very few get out-of-hand and I think that's due to some people working there religions instead of trying to change someone else or defending their concepts.

Thank you all for the kind welcomes and God bless......

Status
Not open for further replies.