Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanda Short

Hi! My name is Wanda and I live in beautiful southwest florida...I just came across this forum and hope to be challenged and learn a lot.

I love the Lord and desire to grow in my joy in the knowledge of Him! I proclaim that Christ is my saviour and that He did what He said He was going to do when He said He would do it! Which leads me to embracing a fulfilled view of eschatology.

Blessings to all...W

Wanda Short

Hey! Thanks everyone! I am so sorry I have been slow to responding! I had a total knee replacement and was out for a couple weeks and am still trying to catch up!

Blessings! I really appreciate the welcome and gotta say that the Town Heretic is cracking me up! w

cahyana

Greetings and appreciation fro Indonesia

Greetings and appreciation fro Indonesia

Hello, I am Cahyana, a lecturer in Theology at some schools for candidate pastors in Indonesia. I do hope that we can share about what them easiest meaning of our theological life in every day struggle. I and my colleagues have discussed about how to be Christian in Asian setting, so call the forum as the Program for Theology and Cultures in Asia (PTCA)

:cheers:

rainee

I and my colleagues have discussed about how to be Christian in Asian setting, so call the forum as the Program for Theology and Cultures in Asia (PTCA)
:noway:
Surely that is the scariest thing I've heard in a long time.

(and I have only been here a little while myself)

(And I mean no offense or disrespect to all of you with your feet on the ground)
(Sure wish I had an emoticon of humble bowing right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.