Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

elimuso

Hi Everyone and thanks for the welcome to Theology Online. I am a born-again blood washed saint of the Lord most high and I greet you all in the name of Jesus. I have been a Christian for about 19 years, love the Lord with all of my heart and play a no. of musical instruments and am in the process of producing my music.

I hold a diploma in ministry and am currently studying towards a diploma in counselling.

God Bless you all.

bybee

Welcome

Welcome

Hi Everyone and thanks for the welcome to Theology Online. I am a born-again blood washed saint of the Lord most high and I greet you all in the name of Jesus. I have been a Christian for about 19 years, love the Lord with all of my heart and play a no. of musical instruments and am in the process of producing my music.

I hold a diploma in ministry and am currently studying towards a diploma in counselling.

God Bless you all.

I hope you come here prepared to listen as well as talk! This web page can be an ongoing seminar in which all participants are edified, outraged, bored or enlightened! Blessings and Happy New Year! bybee

Status
Not open for further replies.