Hey People :)

woopah

hey guys. Just wanted to thank you all for making this forum such a cool anbd welcoming place, I think i'm going to be making quite a few posts here. Being from Britain, I find the political and religious scene in Amercia really fascinating, and whilst i'm sure I'm going to have quite a few disagreements with people, i'm lookin forward to having some really good mature debates :)

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hey guys. Just wanted to thank you all for making this forum such a cool anbd welcoming place, I think i'm going to be making quite a few posts here. Being from Britain, I find the political and religious scene in Amercia really fascinating, and whilst i'm sure I'm going to have quite a few disagreements with people, i'm lookin forward to having some really good mature debates :)

Wow. We don't get many people from that part of the world here! Which city are you in? Rome?

Welcome! :eek:

PS. Watch out for a guy called Mister Deets. He is not to be trusted. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Welcome aboard. :e4e:

This is normally the point where I kid the new guy, but I'm still basking in the afterglow of a national championship, so...not today. :D

woopah

thanks everyone :)

Wow. We don't get many people from that part of the world here! Which city are you in? Rome?

Welcome! :eek:

PS. Watch out for a guy called Mister Deets. He is not to be trusted. :D

I come from a small town that no one is going to have of. However it is very near Stonehenge which is very famous in Britain tho i'm not sure anyone knows what that is in America

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I come from a small town that no one is going to have of. However it is very near Stonehenge which is very famous in Britain tho i'm not sure anyone knows what that is in America
Isn't that the arena where the Druids used to play soccer?

Welcome to TOL, woopah. Mind your pets when the Chinaman Stripe shows up in a thread. Trust me; it can turn ugly.

Randy

woopah

Isn't that the arena where the Druids used to play soccer?

Welcome to TOL, woopah. Mind your pets when the Chinaman Stripe shows up in a thread. Trust me; it can turn ugly.

Randy

It is :D and every year on the winter and summer soltices thousands of people flock there for huge awesome parties so it is veyr good living close by

PureX

Yeah! And just what exactly do you mean by THAT, smiley boy???

:BillyBob:​

GuySmiley

thanks everyone :)

Stonehenge we know, what's Britain?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What do Americans think about it, and do you speak for them all? ;)

Lots of things - some think its alien made, some think its some kind space base thing, some think its a wiccan worship thing, some people think its just the remnants of an old sun dial, ive heard lots of different theories on it

curious to what those nearest to it think and say about it :think: