Hey I'm new.

Monk316

I'm a Southern Baptist I guess you would say. I'm no scholar for sure and I've not had any seminary classes. I did go to a Baptist College but only took the required religion classes. I know Jesus died for us and he is the only way to peace and joy. Other than that, I've still got a lot to learn.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to TOL!

We all are where we are and that's the only place from which we may proceed.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I'm a Southern Baptist I guess you would say. I'm no scholar for sure and I've not had any seminary classes. I did go to a Baptist College but only took the required religion classes. I know Jesus died for us and he is the only way to peace and joy. Other than that, I've still got a lot to learn.
:wave2: Hi, Monk.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Welcome Monk, it is great to hear someone admit from the get go that they are here to learn, Lord knows we have enough grandstanders that believe they know everything, avoid them if you can. Welcome, and I hope your time here is fruitful. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm a Southern Baptist I guess you would say.
Not without sufficient provocation. :D

I'm no scholar for sure and I've not had any seminary classes. I did go to a Baptist College but only took the required religion classes.
You should try the Jesuits. They can run a fellow ragged.

I know Jesus died for us and he is the only way to peace and joy. Other than that, I've still got a lot to learn.
And so says everyone who knows a little or a lot...it's the in between you have to keep your eyes on.

Welcome. :cheers:

lifeisgood

Welcome!

You will have to stick a while though before you learn which member will really teach you to fish instead of just giving you a fish to eat.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif