Here It Comes Again! TOL FELLOWSHIP WEEK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anna

kmoney said:
:pureX: doesn't qualify as creative. Neither does putting the word "dumb" in front of it.

True , but this particular smilie can be hilarious if used at the right time and without too much frequency :rotfl:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Army of One said:
This will be my first one. I wonder if I'm up to the challenge? :think:

If I can do it, you can do it. :up:

The torture of the first one we had nearly landed me in the looney bin but I made it through.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
kmoney said:
I just don't know if I can make it an entire week. :nono:

:chuckle:
;)

The last few days of that week you might find yourself twitching just a bit, hearing voices, fetal positioning in a corner, rocking back and forth but just keep telling yourself, "It's almost over, it's almost over!!"

JoyfulRook

Poly said:
The last few days of that week you might find yourself twitching just a bit, hearing voices, fetal positioning in a corner, rocking back and forth but just keep telling yourself, "It's almost over, it's almost over!!"
9 out of the 10 voices in my head still agree that I'm sane. But one by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity...

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
elected4ever said:
That is what is laughable.Dont you know all things are settled in Christ?
I know what's settled in Christ. And I also know that what underwear I'm going to wear tomorrow is not settled. And it doesn't need to be.

elected4ever

Lighthouse said:
I know what's settled in Christ. And I also know that what underwear I'm going to wear tomorrow is not settled. And it doesn't need to be.
If God told you what underwear you would wear, you wouldn't believe him. Such is the life of an OVer.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
elected4ever said:
If God told you what underwear you would wear, you wouldn't believe him. Such is the life of an OVer.
:rolleyes:

How about you just talk about this with your son?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse & e4e, if you want to debate the settled vs. open topic, start a separate thread please.

Army of One

Lucky said:
Lighthouse & e4e, if you want to debate the settled vs. open topic, start a separate thread please.
Yeah! You two are really ruining the fellowship mood I'm trying to get into.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lucky said:
That's why I told him to talk to his son. I didn't want to keep hijacking the thread.

2ephesians8

:think:
Quiet hilarious...and arguement on the 'let's all be nice to each other announcement thread'...just when I though that fellowship week sounded as tho it would be a bore. I trust Lighthouse and e4e will help spice up the affair a bit.

And I'll bet my 'buddy' on my ignore list is gonna get :banned:

:shut:

:devil:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
elected4ever said:
Gross... you think God is picking out your underwear???? :vomit:

I am guessing that John Calvin is really embarrassed right now about how his faulty theology has effected the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.