Help for a Noob

The 5 solas

I have tried to find the answer to this myself, but I cannot, so I am compelled to ask.

I have been participating in a number of different threads and now I am having a difficult time finding them. When I click on my own name, in the top right of the screen....once in there and I click Statistics...Find all posts by The 5 Solas....it gives me a message saying I do not have permission to access that page. Is this something that gets lifted once I am here for awhile or is there another way for me to be able to find the posts I have made?

Thank you...I have not been involved in a forum such as this for years and I need to get the hang of it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Who's the Dave Clark 5?....a barbershop band I suppose.

Dave_Clark_Five_1964.JPG

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Well if they dint have instruments I would think it was the Monkeys....everyone looked the same in the 60s

The 5 solas

Hopefully someone will see this, I am tacking it onto this thread.

I see from some of the ladies, there is a Women's Group, but when I look for it, it cannot be found. Is it part of the private forums that we need to pay for?

Thank you in advance.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

I see from some of the ladies, there is a Women's Group, but when I look for it, it cannot be found. Is it part of the private forums that we need to pay for?

Thank you in advance.

Again...patience my dear, patience.

Don't get too excited about social groups....Prolly last activity was 2010.

You'll be interested in the THEOLOGY CLUB so you might like to send the requisite pm to Knight now to be ready.

He will do a body search to make sure you are clean....

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Thank you in advance.
Bunch of harpies. I got kicked outta there - twice.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Thank you in advance.
No money is required to join the Women's Club.
But you do have to request to join, and if approved, you will be added.

Here is what you need to do to request to join.
There is long blue bar that stretches across the page (at the top) which has several words you can click on.
Near the center of the blue bar is the word COMMUNITY.
Click on it, and there will be a drop down box that appears.
Click on SOCIAL GROUPS, and a new page will appear.
Over on the right of this new page you will see some icon/avatar like pics.
The bottom blue bar under these pics will read: VIEW ALL GROUPS.
Click on VIEW ALL GROUPS, and a list of all the social groups will appear.
The TOL women's group is on page 2.
Click on TOL WOMEN'S GROUP.
To the far right of the blue bar, it will say JOIN GROUP.
Click on JOIN GROUP.

Your request will be sent.
It may take some time for you to be instated depending on when the moderator logs in and sees the request. She will then instate you into the group if you are approved.