Hello

rainee

Hi PR, (may I call you that?)

I considered NotForProphet before settling on the dryer handle. And if you've ever settled on a dryer handle you know just how uncomfortable that can be.

Welcome! :cheers:

You may not realize it but TH just explained worlds about himself. And, please, please, do not settle on any handles because I doubt we could survive more than one with that problem.

Hi! are you Dr. Hermann Neutics?

:)
And I fear we have a bunches of gifted and knowledgeable peeps here, in hermeneutics and otherwise --
Oh and you may want to watch out for those Brits around here, and all in fact who have what they feel is a sense of humor, saints included..:noway:

Word based mystic

Welcome. I am newbie as well. Almost your age. almost married as long as you. 2 grown and married children. Ex U.S. navy Corpsman. I anoint houses and concrete with water and bleach when needed, and get paid to do so. LOL. Usually pray for the property and owners as I do it.

IMJerusha

I am 56 years old, white male living in Germany. I have been a Christian for most of my life but only recently (since 2012) a true servant of the Lord.

I am also a demonologist - someone who studies demonology. I do not worship demons - I fight them when necessary. For those who want to know more just ask.

I look forward to panel discussions and debate in all areas. It is my opinion as long as we live we are constantly learning something new which I love.

I am not a prophet so relax..... just thought the name was catchy. :)

Howdy! Welcome to TOL! Ich bin ein berliner and all that! Well, actually, I'm more of a pie sort. :wave:

john w

Hall of Fame
Hello

I am a protestant. A proud fundamentalist that does not believe in extremist views or with the Baptist church movement from NC. I believe in both the OT and NT teachings without hating someone.

I do not hate the sinner. I hate the sin.
:)

If you "hate the sin," why do you say that you are "proud?"

Is not "Christianity" "extremist," relative to other "belief systems?"

"so let the hazing begin!"-PR

Someone had to start it...

john w

Hall of Fame
Welcome. I am newbie as well. Almost your age. almost married as long as you. 2 grown and married children. Ex U.S. navy Corpsman. I anoint houses and concrete with water and bleach when needed, and get paid to do so. LOL. Usually pray for the property and owners as I do it.

And I like long walks on the beach, bubble baths, candlelight dinners, heart shaped chocolates, strolling on the beach barefoot............................

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Hi :wave:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome!

My Pastor (more like my second father; I've known him all my life) is from Germany.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. :)