Hello

rgacky3

I'm in my 20s, I'm consider myself a Jehovah's Witness, but not dogmatically so. So obviously I'm a Unitarian (close to the Arian viewpoint), an Open Theist and a pacifist, I've also always considered Capitalism (at least in the form it's taken) to be deeply unchristian.

I'm interested in most aspects of Theology, but I've studied most Christology, the history of the early Church, and questions of Social Justice and theology.

So I hope to have some good conversations here :).

IMJerusha

I'm in my 20s, I'm consider myself a Jehovah's Witness, but not dogmatically so. So obviously I'm a Unitarian (close to the Arian viewpoint), an Open Theist and a pacifist, I've also always considered Capitalism (at least in the form it's taken) to be deeply unchristian.

Interesting.

I'm interested in most aspects of Theology, but I've studied most Christology, the history of the early Church, and questions of Social Justice and theology.

Interesting.

Well, you'll have something here.
Welcome to TOL! :)

Welcome to TOL. I don't imagine we will ever agree on much.

Krsto

A Unitarian JW. Do they even allow that? Next thing you know they'll be celebrating birthdays! :jawdrop:

oatmeal

What is your definition of capitalism?