Hello

Drew1200

The first things you should know is that I'm terrible at naming threads. I literally just stole this title from about 50 other people.

But with that out of the way, let me introduce myself! I'm a high school student living in a rural part of the United States. I haven't been studying theology for very long, being as I haven't been old enough to comprehend it for very long. However, I've really enjoyed what I've studied so far, and I plan to keep doing so for the rest of my life.

As you can tell by reading my profile, I'm a Reformed Protestant Christian, and everything else about my views can pretty much be described by using John Piper. So far, I've agreed with everything I've heard from him, although I've heard from friends that there are some things from him I may not agree with. But I have yet to find out what those disagreements may be.

Outside of theology and Christianity, I really enjoy computers. I'm currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, and eventually a career in it. At the moment, I primarily deal with web development, although I'm spending an increasingly large amount of time working with Linux. I'd also like to publish some mobile applications within the next year or two.

That's pretty much a quick summation of my hobbies. I look forward to my time on this site, and hope to really enjoy talking with you guys!

Lon

There are several Mormons here on TOL. You are welcome here though most of us debate against LDS doctrine.

Welcome to TOL

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
There are several Mormons here on TOL. You are welcome here though most of us debate against LDS doctrine.

Welcome to TOL

Lon,

We understand how you could post this message to the wrong thread but what did you say to the real Mormon?

:chuckle: