Hello !

Theo_Matic

My name is Younes.A .Nice to meet everyone. I am totally new and I like to get a general idea .I wish I can learn from and exchange eachother's knowledge with whoever interested. I'll check as much posts as I can later.
Thank you.

bybee

My name is Younes.A .Nice to meet everyone. I am totally new and I like to get a general idea .I wish I can learn from and exchange eachother's knowledge with whoever interested. I'll check as much posts as I can later.
Thank you.

There are several persons of professed Islamic faith who post regularly on this forum.
Since this is, at foundation, Conservative Christian Forum, be prepared to be challenged.
Most posters here will treat you with respect even if they disagree with you.
Welcome and peace be with you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome.png

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
welcome to TOL

discussions between different faiths is a good thing

so is tolerance

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Choice is not freewill, my will in the case of Theo was not free but still in the old bondage of prejudice...God has been speaking to my soul about it. Showing once again that His will is not ours. Hence the need for renewing our minds to find His perfect will. Romans 12.

If our will was God's will it would be in perfect freedom and would not need to be constrained by the love of Christ to seek to make amends for past wrongs.