Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello Everyone.
Buddy Berkowitz

It's probably best to work your way into TOL s l o w l y and not go on and on and on and on in your second post. It's a bit much for us to read from a gentleman we barely know.

Just sayin'.

:p

Welcome, BB. :e4e:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to the wonderful world of TOL. :dhelm:

I aint no monkey

Let me interpet his first two words for you guys. It's like when a baby starts to speak, their parents know what they are saying.

Hello, Jesus isn't the messiah, Isaiah 53 is talking about Israel, the messiah will bring peace to the earth, Jesus didn't fulfill all the prophecies, there are other ways to forgive sins other than shed blood, the reason we don't still sacrifice animals is because we are waiting on the temple to be built... did I leave anything out?

Oh yes, welcome to TOL, it's Saturday night!

Samstarrett

Let me interpet his first two words for you guys. It's like when a baby starts to speak, their parents know what they are saying.

Hello, Jesus isn't the messiah, Isaiah 53 is talking about Israel, the messiah will bring peace to the earth, Jesus didn't fulfill all the prophecies, there are other ways to forgive sins other than shed blood, the reason we don't still sacrifice animals is because we are waiting on the temple to be built... did I leave anything out?

Oh yes, welcome to TOL, it's Saturday night!

You got all that out of 'Hello'?

EDIT: Mea culpa, 'Hello Everyone.'

Status
Not open for further replies.