Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuySmiley

Welcome!

Why does it matter where God came from? What relevance does that have to Him existing or not?

Jackson

You have a good point :) It would certainly be worth considering all the evidence before making such an important decision. That's partly why I'm here, to learn from others who may know more than me. If someone here can convince me with real evidence that there is a God, then I will be the first to rejoice :the_wave: I am currently only veering towards atheism because it seems more probable.
Well I pray we can help you with the search to those answers then! :guitar:

Thunder's Muse

It's the only thing that makes sense to me. I was a Christian for a long time before I realized that I did not believe any of it, and was only going through the motions because my family and friends wanted me to. Admitting I've been an atheist all along has been a liberating experience, because it resonated with everything I truly believed in - logic and common sense. Of course, I realize not everyone will see it that way, and I'm perfectly fine with others believing in God if that is what they wish.

(Btw, I am a girl).

That sounds a lot like me, well.. it used to. Be careful, you may just get converted ;)

Welcome to TOL. I have a feeling you are going to fit right in....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.