Hello World

WhollySchmitz

I also would just like to say hello. And I would love to become friends with all of you. Tell me something about yourself. I'll tell you a little about me.

I like sportz and I don't care who knows. I'm a huge timberwolves fan even though they suck. I just learned to play tennis and I love it quite a bit. I am a college student of Bethel University and I like discussing theology.

Oh and PS I love music. If you have any suggestions, I love me a good album.

Lion IRC

2aj8i2d.jpg

PureX

Oh and PS I love music. If you have any suggestions, I love me a good album.
I am recently enamored with some folks called "Postmodern Jukebox". I don't know anything about them, but they seem to be into eclectic musical performance, and so far every example I've seen on YouTube has been really well done. They seem to like having guest singers and doing famous covers from various American musical time periods and styles.

And they hooked up with this guy, who I think is fantastic! He's called "Puddles Pity Party".

WhollySchmitz

I am recently enamored with some folks called "Postmodern Jukebox". I don't know anything about them, but they seem to be into eclectic musical performance, and so far every example I've seen on YouTube has been really well done. They seem to like having guest singers and doing famous covers from various American musical time periods and styles.

I love these guys! They're a blast to listen to!

JosephR

1 John 1:8, Joseph.

yeah thats fine and dandy,,say you just got a new handgun recently?

say you have a daughter in her 20's and res was,,umm,,dating her? would you not empty the clip into Him? I would,, just saying..

what is the difference then me and a 15 year old girl?,,

Ress and delores are pervs,bottom line,, should be sexual offenders on the local police list..

I dont care if delores bought His bride from Russia, its sick..

oh and as far as 1 john is thats FINE,, they come near my daughter and its Torah time.. im going OT and the ants will pick the bones..