Hello to All!

My name is Anthony Lim, I am from Malaysia. I came across this site through searching for "Christian Theological Forum" on Google. I am 23 this year, and I am a full time law student. Very happy to be able to join this family, and I hope all of you can come and interact with me, regardless of which faith you're in! God bless! :third:

bybee

My name is Anthony Lim, I am from Malaysia. I came across this site through searching for "Christian Theological Forum" on Google. I am 23 this year, and I am a full time law student. Very happy to be able to join this family, and I hope all of you can come and interact with me, regardless of which faith you're in! God bless! :third:

Hello Anthony! I hope you find us interesting.

I for one am extremely pleased that you have found us. I have never been on a mission (though I support several groups) but have many friends who go (or live) in places like Thailand, Burma, Indonesia, Malaysia and so on. The joy, peace and STRONG Christian beliefs/principals of all the peoples of these places amazes me.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome! What year of law school are you in at present?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hiya kid. I'm an old country lawyer (well, compared to you...I have hats your age). I see you haven't posted again. I hope that's more or less a sign you're busy of late instead of running for your life.

Hope to see you around. Welcome. :e4e:

Welcome to TOL. I hope this mystery of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is solved soon.