Hello, Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

Hi. My name is Cain. I am a Taoist-Shintoist from Tennessee (USA) and I am here to learn. I do not want to debate, but I might end up doing it lol. I hope you guys enjoy me being here. I hope to enjoy this place.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I loved Cloverfield.

Welcome to TOL! :wave2:

chickenman :chicken: (Randy)

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
lol actually my name is cause I love the plant Clover, the irish symbol. I plan on getting a 3 leaf clover tattoo below my eye, with a teardrop forming it.

Sounds painful. And like something you'll really love when you're 60. :nono:

I have two tattoos on my arm, in places that I can't imagine ever regretting. Something on my face...well, I think I'd regret that later on. You should think hard about that.

Clover

Greetings from a fellow dialectic!

Hope you stick around :e4e:

I looked up the word dialectic, idk if I qualify lol.

Sounds painful. And like something you'll really love when you're 60. :nono:

I have two tattoos on my arm, in places that I can't imagine ever regretting. Something on my face...well, I think I'd regret that later on. You should think hard about that.

I doubt I'll live to 60 my friend lol.

I plan on getting 2-3. 1 of the unit I end up forming when I am able too in the US Army, 1 on my face, and 1 on the other arm of probably the shinto symbol, or something else.

The one on my face I am debating cause most colleges won't allow you to teach military history with a tattoo on your face.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hi. My name is Cain.
And we'll find out if you're able soon enough.
I am a Taoist-Shintoist from Tennessee (USA)
Welcome. There are those who'll suggest TOL is filled with Shintoists, but you're the first one I've heard own up to it at the outset.
and I am here to learn.
:think: You know what they say we learn the most from...
I do not want to debate, but I might end up doing it lol.
Just lean over the plate a little more. You get a great view of the ball that way.
I hope you guys enjoy me being here. I hope to enjoy this place.
One way or another I'm sure we'll all get something out of the experience.

Welcome. :e4e:

fool

Hall of Fame
Write your name on anything you put in the fridge.
Restroom is down the hall, flush at least twice, it's a long way to the cafeteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.