Hello from the Great Little State of Connecticut....

skypeace

Found a theology forum, TheologyOnLine.com hopefully it will give me a needed outlet for discussion as it is by definition: "TOL is a right-wing Christian forum." without negative undisciplined, dysfunctional, liberal humanist remarks. I joined last night, lurked for awhile, enjoyed some debate on limited atonement, election and predestination in an environment where those doctrines are taken seriously. The Forum is 15 years old. After 25 years in ministry and hungrily studying The Word of God I didn't arrive at a systemic theology until about five years ago as I purposely didn't want to subscribe to a theology but rather let a theology find me based upon my exegesis of The Word of God. Anyone that knows me personally knows that I have spent years in The Word of God 24/7 365 eating, sleeping and fasting with ministry, preaching and teaching threaded throughout. Over the last few years my life in prayer has increased immensely also. I think I am explaining myself because I sense a turning of a corner or something.

Dena

Hi! I'm a liberal, undisciplined, dysfunctional, humanist and I'd like to welcome you to TOL. :wave:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Found a theology forum, TheologyOnLine.com hopefully it will give me a needed outlet for discussion as it is by definition: "TOL is a right-wing Christian forum." without negative undisciplined, dysfunctional, liberal humanist remarks. I joined last night, lurked for awhile, enjoyed some debate on limited atonement, election and predestination in an environment where those doctrines are taken seriously. The Forum is 15 years old. After 25 years in ministry and hungrily studying The Word of God I didn't arrive at a systemic theology until about five years ago as I purposely didn't want to subscribe to a theology but rather let a theology find me based upon my exegesis of The Word of God. Anyone that knows me personally knows that I have spent years in The Word of God 24/7 365 eating, sleeping and fasting with ministry, preaching and teaching threaded throughout. Over the last few years my life in prayer has increased immensely also. I think I am explaining myself because I sense a turning of a corner or something.
Howdy do!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
bf-welcometulip.gif

IMJerusha

Welcome! Praying the hurricane and noreaster has not badly affected you.

This Charming Manc

Hi I am a looney moderate/leftie Christian from the UK , which many guys here can't work how I can be saved without subscribing the right wing hate agenda.