Hello from justme50

justme50

I am an agnostic, having lost my Christian evangelical faith as soon as the doubts became too overwhelming to ignore. The relief at no longer being 'saved' was wonderful!:) I think it is just possible some sort of deity might exist in a dimension somewhere, but don't think humans are in contact with it. I am of the opinion ALL religions, including Christianity, are human constructs.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
initiation

initiation

Thanks for the welcome folks. I suspect there will be quite a number who dislike my POV.

Welcome to the academy :)

Points of view are just that.......points of view. Points of view however are always subject to change or modification.

Injoy!

paulie

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am an agnostic, having lost my Christian evangelical faith as soon as the doubts became too overwhelming to ignore. The relief at no longer being 'saved' was wonderful!:) I think it is just possible some sort of deity might exist in a dimension somewhere, but don't think humans are in contact with it. I am of the opinion ALL religions, including Christianity, are human constructs.

If you never had contact with Christ, you were never a Christian.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear JustMe50,
Hang in there. There really is a God. All of these material Creations did not happen out of the clear blue sky. There's an Overseer of it all, named God.
Will chat more later.
In His Love,
MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

Thank you very much for being so friendly. Tons of well-wishes and the same back coming your way!! You might notice I have another thread at this site. Check it out! God's Best For You!!
Michael Cadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

You should really read my other two threads (in the Newbie section).

God Love Ya',
MichaelCadry