Hello from a long time lurker

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mock: Sad Ball
I think Joe Roberts made the sock to try and flush away all those infractions. The whole account is a lie just like the Kit Fisto one.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I feel he would have been a liberal, he cared for the poor and encouraged other to do so.

What does caring for the poor have to do with being a liberal? Or stoning children to death. Those are liberal qualities?

When did Jesus advocate stoning children to death?!
Or are you saying that liberals believe in stoning children to death?
Here, I will help you be less chaotic in your writing. I really am speculating here but it is possible you meant to say that liberals are in favor of abortion.
First of all, your thinking is very black and white. Some liberals (liberal Catholics for example are anti abortion and yet vigorously support programs for the poor and oppose international corporations ) are anti-abortion and some right wingers (libertarians etc) are pro choice.
Secondly, even among pro choice people there is no black or white. Some believe that abortion is OK in cases of rape and/or incest, but not in others.Some believe that abortion is OK in the first trimester. And of course (and I strongly disagree with them) some believe abortion is OK in the third trimester. None think that it is OK to kill a baby after it is born.
When one makes such an extreme statement as liberals want to stone babies,one will not be taken seriously. And even worse you make the pro life position look silly,and it is not.