Hello everybody.

MoNoThEa

Hello everybody.
Thank you for accepting my registration.I am a muslim. A freind of mine told me that subjects are raised here about Islam. I would like to check and reply with what I know.

MoNoThEa

can you convert to Christianity without being killed?

Yes sir/lady, I can be killed for converting to Christianity and I can be killed for staying as a Muslim as well. Extremists exist even in "sport" and "Music"

Are you interested to know How Islam and his commandments deal with this in Its devine script that is "revealed" 14 centuries ago ?

bybee

Hello everybody.
Thank you for accepting my registration.I am a muslim. A freind of mine told me that subjects are raised here about Islam. I would like to check and reply with what I know.

Were you born Muslim? Where do you live?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hello everybody.

We are all raised something, only God can change that...do you want to change?

MoNoThEa

aren't your odds better?
if
you remain a Muslim

Honestly no sir. I live in Algeria, a democratic country that you can check . We have churches in all big cities though the number of christians are low. We were a French colony for 130 years old and we enhirited those churches. Our relations whith France are great .We overcame that history.

MoNoThEa

Welcome to TOL, where you can learn about the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Thank you. In Fact I know Jesus Christ and I belief he exists and he is among greatest men ever created and sent by God to enlighten his people with a message of stricktness and good morals. We just have a slight difference we muslims and christians about two things:
-him being son of God.
-The full validity of actual bibles to the Bible revealed on Jesus.
Besides that , lot of things we agree about according what I know about christianity.

I aint no monkey

Honestly no sir. I live in Algeria, a democratic country that you can check . We have churches in all big cities though the number of christians are low. We were a French colony for 130 years old and we enhirited those churches. Our relations whith France are great .We overcame that history.

Welcome to TOL!

I thought I would check seeing how you made the offer and below is my finding. My friend, I hope that you can see that Islam is spread by the sword (cavalry) and that Christianity is spread by the word, (Calvary). We both believe in God, you in a God that is unknowable, has no son, and is spread by violence through a dead prophet and me in a God that is knowable, who sent his son to die on the cross for my sins and is spread by love through an alive prophet, Jesus. Please investigate and realize that the Koran was written by Mohamed and patterned after the Bible in order to have one God like the Christians did and that cutting peoples heads off is how he managed to win converts. The battle of God vs. Satan, good vs. evil is the battle between Christianity vs. Islam.

“Freedom of religion is dwindling since legal changes in 2006. The Algerian National Assembly passed a presidential order in 2006 that requires all non-Muslim religious groups to register with the government and be officially approved. These groups must meet in government-sanctioned buildings under a government-approved pastor. Believers now face threats and intimidation by the government, family, friends, employers and Muslim extremists. In January 2008, an intense media campaign against the church began as newspapers carried articles expressing concern about the growth of Christianity. Intense persecution followed—house churches were closed by authorities, several believers were arrested and some were formally charged with insulting Islam. The government has not allowed any new church buildings to be built and all newer churches that exist in Algeria today are house churches.”
http://www.persecution.net/algeria.htm

I aint no monkey

Thank you. In Fact I know Jesus Christ and I belief he exists and he is among greatest men ever created and sent by God to enlighten his people with a message of stricktness and good morals. We just have a slight difference we muslims and christians about two things:
-him being son of God.
-The full validity of actual bibles to the Bible revealed on Jesus.
Besides that , lot of things we agree about according what I know about christianity.

Unfortunately you fall into the same trap that a lot of people do, that Jesus was merely just a good man. Jesus was either a liar, a lunatic or he was really God. Jesus claimed to be the son of God and to be sent to the cross to die for the sins of mankind. He forgave people of their sins. If I did that and I wasn’t God I would be either a liar or a lunatic. Yet he performed miracles. How many miracles did Muhammad perform? You are on the wrong side my Friend; heaven is reserved for those that accept Jesus, for those that the Muslims are persecuting.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
“Freedom of religion is dwindling since legal changes in 2006. The Algerian National Assembly passed a presidential order in 2006 that requires all non-Muslim religious groups to register with the government and be officially approved. These groups must meet in government-sanctioned buildings under a government-approved pastor. Believers now face threats and intimidation by the government, family, friends, employers and Muslim extremists.

this is what happens when not opposed by military might