Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

achduke

Also, Achduke, check out the links in this post:

I have seen the Chris White video. I will check out these other links you also posted. I do not believe these tetrads are the end of the world/rapture or Joel 2 or Revelation but they may be some type of marker. It does not really matter if we are in Christ.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, I gave all churches in my neighborhood the benefit of the doubt. And Hagee's church is in my neighborhood too. I searched around when I was very new believer. I searches around about two years or so.

I am not closed minded. I don't just take your word for it.

I take responsibility to choose which church strive to be faithful or true to Jesus.

We are what kind of church we are in.

So you can be a member of a church just by having attended? since when?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So you can be a member of a church just by having attended? since when?

Why do you have to be so nitpicky every post I make?

I became their member and served them faithfully about several months each. I was not just observer.

I commented about it several times already. I have nothing to hide.

Yes, I tithed too.

You need to adjust your behavior since you claim to be true and saved Christian, friend.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There was a partial solar eclipse a week and a half ago on yom teruah/rosh hashanah.

Six of the seven Israelite holidays always fall on the full moon (middle of the month) except for one.

Rosh HaShanah (Feast of Trumpets) is the only Israelite holiday that occurs on the first of the month, during the month of Tishri.

Before science, there was a two day window for when the new moon would begin. The Sanhedrin would send two witnesses out to look for the "sliver" of the new moon.

Until the two witnesses reported back to the Sanhedrin that they saw the sliver (new moon) the priests would say "no one knows the day or hour"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why do you have to be so nitpicky every post I make?

I became their member and served them faithfully about several months each. I was not just observer.

I commented about it several times already. I have nothing to hide.

You need to adjust your behavior since you claim to be true and saved Christian, friend.

Whats my behavior, do you not believe the part of the Bible that says to test all things?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW angel,

this is about John Hagee, and some of you true and saved Christians are changing to focusing on me.

this is what I mean by your bitter behavior.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Two Christian preachers with huge followings in the US claim the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ. At the same time, the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a third world war.

The two evangelists have been accused of peddling the false warnings in order to cash in on books they have penned about their predictions - one of which was turned into a movie. The pair claim Armageddon will occur at the conclusion of the ongoing 'tetrad' of blood moons, which began on April 15 last year, followed by another red-coloured lunar eclipse on October 8 last year, and a third on April 4 this year. The fourth in the series of blood moons, which have six full moons in between, is set to happen on September 28.​

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...destroying-earthquakes-prophets-warn-USA-pope

The most important event of the blood moons is there is nothing signified by them at this time,and some have raked in a lot of money by it already.

Remember the cry wolf lesson.

Soon no one will listen to preachers and Christians at all.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why not?

I am a member of my church by attending. I never had to do anything else.

Actually you are member of the church in your locality without attending.

The Ephesian church had many elders who had responsibility for little families of Christians (as the Lord did).

Check out the order under the law.

Big groups absorb the little groups and sit the elders down in them to be nothing.

Churches are mostly all wrong about everything.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BTW angel,

this is about John Hagee, and some of you true and saved Christians are changing to focusing on me.

this is what I mean by your bitter behavior.

John Hagee has a good side and also a bad side.

It takes a bit of getting used to, but really until we are entirely honest with ourselves, it will bother us with just about with every believer.

The more truth one can know, puts one off side with most everyone, but Christ will sort it all out.

It is a matter of how one holds to the truth, and for the reason that mankind's nature is to idolize most everything including Christ Himself, as if we own Him instead of His owning us, one can speak the truth and be offended by the reactions of others, until we realize it is not owned by us, as idolaters think it is.

Truth in the inward parts is most important, for until it is baked in the oven, none can eat it from us speaking it.

LA

musterion

He is another one of those.

I joined his church and I know what his teachings are all about.

He is Word of faith believer. He also speaks in tongues just like those sham tele-evangelists. He is not any better.

they are the worst kind in Christian community. They are disgraceful.

That's interesting. I had no idea Hagee is charismatic. If true, it explains much.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John Hagee has a good side and also a bad side.

When it comes to leaders, you have to take a look at the whole picture.

I don't see much positive side of his teachings. I have listened and watched how he operates his church.

His main goal is greed, and so is his congregation. I actually interacted with them and served them faithfully.

I had bible study with them too, every week.

He gives instruction to all his cell group bible study.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That's interesting. I had no idea Hagee is charismatic. If true, it explains much.

He prays in tongues in his Wednesday praise and worship.

His church is not so close from my place but I joined his church.

His church is located in affluent side of the city. Many rich people live there. I don't think you can afford live there if you are not rich.

I was attracted to his praise and worship team. I thought they had fantastic band. I enjoyed singing and praising with them very much.

CherubRam

Two Christian preachers with huge followings in the US claim the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ. At the same time, the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a third world war.

The two evangelists have been accused of peddling the false warnings in order to cash in on books they have penned about their predictions - one of which was turned into a movie. The pair claim Armageddon will occur at the conclusion of the ongoing 'tetrad' of blood moons, which began on April 15 last year, followed by another red-coloured lunar eclipse on October 8 last year, and a third on April 4 this year. The fourth in the series of blood moons, which have six full moons in between, is set to happen on September 28.​

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...destroying-earthquakes-prophets-warn-USA-pope

Their prophecy will fail. The time of the end will go beyond what Christians think. Michael.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Actually you are member of the church in your locality without attending.

that's true.

I am not a member of any man-made church but I am part of body of Christ, regardless, because I am Jesus' follower.

His church is made up of all His followers.

fzappa13

Doesn't this routine ever get old for these cynical old villains?

Not as long as it continues to pay as well as it does. To me, the more pertinent question is, why do so called Christians continue to look for a sign when they were told they already got the only one they were going to get? ... and then toss money at those who would lead them astray.

Itching ears.

SaulToPaul 2

He prays in tongues in his Wednesday praise and worship.

His church is not so close from my place but I joined his church.

His church is located in affluent side of the city. Many rich people live there. I don't think you can afford live there if you are not rich.

I was attracted to his praise and worship team. I thought they had fantastic band. I enjoyed singing and praising with them very much.

It's interesting that his son tries to preach just like his dad.
Same phrases, same content, same style.

Status
Not open for further replies.