Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

rougueone

Hagee has been making claims for over 25 years. And sold a lot of books about his claims.. Yet none have occurred. Oddly, people still listen to Hagee and buy his books. Apparently Hagee has a " following" .

rougueone

That's not us!

Correct Heir...

The Truth will Set You Free
…36"So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.
"I know that you are Abraham's descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you.
"I speak the things which I have seen with My Father;
therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father."…

John 8: 36,37,38

John 8:39
"Abraham is our father," they answered. "If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do what Abraham did.

musterion

There's no way Hagee or those like him will take the "spiritual fulfillment" route of the SDA or JWs - I forget which - to explain away false predictions. That won't work here. So they'll either come up with some contrivance to explain how it's only been delayed (possibly due to the prayers of the faithful, which will keep suckers on the hook for more books)...or they'll just ignore it and await instructions on their next big ear tickler. If there's one thing the vast majority of Christendom has these days, it's a very short memory. Goes hand-in-hand with no discernment.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's not us!

Maybe not you, but for those of us who have faith in Christ Jesus, we are the children of Abraham.

(Gal 3:29) If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
GOD didn't create a nation for 'nothing'. He has a purpose in it and that purpose still stands.

The "purpose" was fulfilled in Christ Jesus

There is no longer a difference between Jew and Gentile.

It's all about having faith in Christ Jesus. Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hagee has been making claims for over 25 years. And sold a lot of books about his claims.. Yet none have occurred. Oddly, people still listen to Hagee and buy his books. Apparently Hagee has a " following" .

Many Dispensationalists (Darby Followers) have been making outrageous claims since Darby invented Dispensationalism in the mid 1800's.

None of the claims have ever come true.

Yet, people still believe Dispensationalism (Darby's invention)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is what He said and that was precisely the point He was making. He was not engaging in hyperbole or rhetorical flourish. It was literally true.

Satanic, you are.

Um......Since Abraham, God has never raised anyone up out of stones to be a child of Abraham......so.....you're wrong.

Being a child of the flesh meant NOTHING. Those who have faith are the children of Abraham.

Your Dispensationalism teaches that being a child of the flesh means something today. That's why Dispies tell Jews today that God has a special plan for them in the future.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There's no way Hagee or those like him will take the "spiritual fulfillment" route of the SDA or JWs - I forget which - to explain away false predictions. That won't work here. So they'll either come up with some contrivance to explain how it's only been delayed (possibly due to the prayers of the faithful, which will keep suckers on the hook for more books)...or they'll just ignore it and await instructions on their next big ear tickler. If there's one thing the vast majority of Christendom has these days, it's a very short memory. Goes hand-in-hand with no discernment.

Yep, now Dispensationalists (Darby Followers) can make their money telling their fellow Darby followers that what's happening in Syria with Russia and Iran is a fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 & 39.

All one has to do is look at the Dispensational website "Rapture Ready", and see for themselves:

"The alliances necessary for Ezekiel 38 and 39 to come to pass are in place, and functioning well. Russia and Iran are very close. ......."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Been meaning to put Darby away, but darn it, I've been spending a lot of time looking for Josephus in Scripture, and I've yet been able to find him :chuckle:

You won't find Josephus in Scripture, but you will find a lot of the things that Jesus said would happen before His contemporaries passed away, did in fact happen before they passed away, and Josephus wrote about those things when they happened.

Interplanner

You won't find Josephus in Scripture, but you will find a lot of the things that Jesus said would happen before His contemporaries passed away, did in fact happen before they passed away, and Josephus wrote about those things when they happened.

And both Josephus (priest) and Caiaphas in Jn 12 and 18 knew that a major rebellion was to occur that would ruin the country. Caiaphas tried to circumvent it, by appeasing Rome with the execution of Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.