Grizzly bears are why we need guns in schools

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
there's never been a society that hasn't had murder either

The odds are, unless you live in a society where you will be married by the ages of 14 and 16, you will have premarital sex.

Archaic laws fit archaic standards- you can't have a society that marries in their mid 20's or later not have premarital sex. It just goes against the natural order- how are you going to be a straight up adult and be obligated to remain a virgin :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
in today's perverted society? you're probably right

Here's the contradiction of 1st World Christians- they claim to be against premarital sex, but also find marriage before a person is in their mid 20's to be wrong, or at most, questionable.

This is something that is quite frankly never discussed among congregations- they just follow the narrative that premarital sex is wrong and that's that, which is weak :rolleyes:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i have no problem with marriage at an earlier age, as early as fifteen or sixteen, depending on the young adult in question

unfortunately, modern society is determined to infantilize young adults until well into their twenties and in many cases, beyond

witness the infantile behavior of hillary supporters when their foolish dreams were crushed

quip

BANNED
Banned
i have no problem with marriage at an earlier age, as early as fifteen or sixteen, depending on the young adult in question

unfortunately, modern society is determined to infantilize young adults until well into their twenties and in many cases, beyond

witness the infantile behavior of hillary supporters when their foolish dreams were crushed

So, only the right may consummate a marriage to a minor?

You know the saying: The more things change, the more the right. . . doesn't .:peach:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Here's the contradiction of 1st World Christians- they claim to be against premarital sex, but also find marriage before a person is in their mid 20's to be wrong, or at most, questionable.

This is something that is quite frankly never discussed among congregations- they just follow the narrative that premarital sex is wrong and that's that, which is weak :rolleyes:
As opposed to the Apostle Paul who taught:
It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband . . . Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. 6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment. 7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that. 8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I. 9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
:rolleyes: indeed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So, only the right may consummate a marriage to a minor?

when i speak of minors ready for marriage, i have in mind those who are not immersed in today's perverted "culture"

very specific (and few) kids i knew in scouts, while teaching, and especially among the amish up here in nny

also, i find them among immigrants, children of those who braved hardship and uncertainty to come here and prosper

virtually never among the wealthy and privileged