Greg Mitchell is at it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
For those of you who remember Joe Roberts, his real name is Greg Mitchell, and he's stalking me. He has attempted to befriend me on MySpace, Yahoo! Messenger and Facebook. He has done so several times on each, sometimes under new names. I have blocked him on the first two, and even reported him after he continued under new names. And it seems I may have to do it on Facebook if he tries it again.

Now I usually wouldn't make this public, but it seems he is attempting to make friends with as many people from TOL as he can, on Facebook. So I wanted to warn you to deny his request and ignore him. He is quite unhealthy and unstable.

He already had several usernames on TOL, and even after all of them were banned after it was known to be him he came back again and again. I wouldn't be surprised if he was already here under another guise.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hands up if you're actually a Joe Roberts sock puppet ... :noid:

The Graphite

I'll have to look into that and get back to you. Maybe I should check with my wife.

Btw, Lighthouse, dude..... Love ya, man. :hetro:

C

cattyfan

"several usernames"???? I've banned him more than a dozen times...and other mods have banned him on multiple occasions, as well.

He's a nutball...and not in a cute, charming way.

C

cattyfan

Actually...:noid:...everyone here is really a Joe Roberts personality, created just to mess with Lighthouse

Don't tell him...

nicholsmom

Dude, ever watch the Truman Show?

Oooh, I loved that one :) Poor Truman.

Lighthouse, do you ever begin to feel like Truman? How creepy to be being stalked. Of course, Truman was being watched by almost all the world rather than just one man, but still... creepy.

C

cattyfan

Oooh, I loved that one :) Poor Truman.

Lighthouse, do you ever begin to feel like Truman? How creepy to be being stalked. Of course, Truman was being watched by almost all the world rather than just one man, but still... creepy.

Psssst....nicholsmom....:noid:...everyone here is really a Joe Roberts personality, created just to mess with Lighthouse

Don't tell him...

C

cattyfan

I don't mean this in an insulting way...but I wonder why he's fixated on Lighthouse? And he really is. I noticed a long time ago everytime he'd create a new registration, the first thing Joe would do is click on Lighthouse's info and find out what threads he was on so Joe could follow him.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Actually...:noid:...everyone here is really a Joe Roberts personality, created just to mess with Lighthouse

Don't tell him...

Psssst....nicholsmom....:noid:...everyone here is really a Joe Roberts personality, created just to mess with Lighthouse

Don't tell him...
Psst...:listen:...wrong font color if you're wanting to hide something.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.