Greetings!

SouthernStorm

I am looking forward to getting to know members here @ TOL and learning about other fundamental beliefs/doctrine. CleverDan

I am from the south [of the planet]

SouthernStorm

Thank you Bright Raven, Tambora and Angel4Truth.

I'm still trying to find my way around...it is a big place. Can I ask how does one subscribe to a thread?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Thank you Bright Raven, Tambora and Angel4Truth.

I'm still trying to find my way around...it is a big place. Can I ask how does one subscribe to a thread?

Click user CP at the top left of the page, then look over on the left - scroll down to where it says 'edit options', click that and then scroll down that page till you see this " Default Thread Subscription Mode"

youll see a drop down box that you either do not want to subscribe (no subscription) or whether or not you want to without email notification or with email notification - choose how you want it by having your choice showing in that box, Then click save changes at the bottom of the page. Then you should see the threads you are subscribed to, in your user cp after making your choice (if you have chosen to subscribe) or you can just click at the top of the thread you are in and choose to subscribe to the thread that way also. (under the drop down called "thread tools")

Nanja

SouthernStorm
I am looking forward to getting to know members here @ TOL and learning about other fundamental beliefs/doctrine

Hi SouthernStorm :wave:

Isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept;
line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little

We learn piece by piece from the Bible; a little bit at a time.
And over time we add it all together and we learn quite a bit;
there is no easy way. (2 Tim. 2:15)

Welcome to TOL!

~~~~~