granite1010's lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balder

Gosh, what a great idea! Call the "Answers in Genesis" folks. They're going to all kinds of effort to show that the Ark just miiiggght have been big enough to squeeze in pairs of dinos too....

fool

Hall of Fame
Balder said:
Gosh, what a great idea! Call the "Answers in Genesis" folks. They're going to all kinds of effort to show that the Ark just miiiggght have been big enough to squeeze in pairs of dinos too....
no need.
the egg theory takes care of lotsa problems.
what strikes me as problematic is when he let them all go the carnivores caused a species to go extinct at every meal. (no, no, don't eat that there's only two of them! darn it! Who let the lion out?!?!?!)

Balder

Eggzactly! I've asked about that too. You get out of your boat on a totally depopulated planet. What are all the carnivores gonna eat, except each other and all the little plant eaters and eggs you brought with you?

I can see Noah after the first day's eating frenzy: "Well, that was a lot of work for nothin!"

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
Balder said:
Eggzactly! I've asked about that too. You get out of your boat on a totally depopulated planet. What are all the carnivores gonna eat, except each other and all the little plant eaters and eggs you brought with you?

I can see Noah after a the first day's eating frenzy: "Well, that was a lot of work for nothin!"
they probably all existed as vegans for a while.
or maybe they didn't eat but sustained themselves on Gods perfect love.
or maybe there was manna for them to eat every day at noon.
no of these are problems when you got allmighty God callin the shots.
adsence of evidence for manna is not evidence of absence of manna
your all going to hell !!!!!
wow this is fun !!!
I think I'm begining to understand why people like religion so much !
you can just make up whatever you want.

Balder

Yeah, it's like the Bible saying that plants existed before the sun. "Well, so what?! God can do anything!"

But then it makes you wonder, if you're annoyed at one species, why wipe out every species in such a clumsy way? He could have snapped his fingers and made everyone but Noah and his family disappear, right...?

fool

Hall of Fame
Balder said:
Yeah, it's like the Bible saying that plants existed before the sun. "Well, so what?! God can do anything!"

But then it makes you wonder, if you're annoyed at one species, why wipe out every species in such a clumsy way? He could have snapped his fingers and made everyone but Noah and his family disappear, right...?
well you see the flood gave the Earth the apperence of great age. God did this to test If you believe in him because of evidence or faith. The fact that it apperes old is evidence of the flood and his exsitence.repent sinner!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said repent!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Balder

Okay, Fool, I repent. I'll believe anything! Just don't toast me alive.

But you make it hard, tricky dude. If I address you by "name," I'm doomed again!

Greywolf

Balder said:

I can see Noah after a the first day's eating frenzy: "Well, that was a lot of work for nothin!"

I've asked the same question before and the answer I got was that they all subsided on vegetation... Make of that what you will.

Balder

Greywolf said:
I've asked the same question before and the answer I got was that they all subsided on vegetation... Make of that what you will.
How long do you think they would have had to sit on the boat after the earth was totally inundated for enough edible plants to grow back, suitable for all "preserved" species to eat?

fool

Hall of Fame
Greywolf said:
I've heard that one to.
all that vegetation was also 1000s of feet under the mud becoming oil on the super fast flood plan.
and don't forget the carion from all the dead animals!!!!!!
If you still have any questions then the power of God took care of it.
Did I mention that you have to believe before you can understand ?

Greywolf

Balder said:
How long do you think they would have had to sit on the boat after the earth was totally inundated for enough edible plants to grow back, suitable for all "preserved" species to eat?

Too long...

fool

Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
Threatened with hellfire, but he "recanted".
was there a recanting chamber involved ?
you know? one of them rooms down in the basement?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
fool said:
was there a recanting chamber involved ?
you know? one of them rooms down in the basement?
Yes, if the historical record is accurate they used ...

The Comfy Chair!

:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.