For awhile.

For awhile.

He acted out of his vanity.

I've stated all that. Move on.

He became aware of his nakedness.

And?

That's a question we don't get to ask.

Oh?

A better question would be why do you think Adam wasn't vain from jump street, and why do you reckon the condition came by man's will?

In light of this....

Romans 8:20
For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

And who do you believe God had placed His hope if not Adam that Adam would obey, Santa Clause?

{quote]So far I've seen you deny Adam was created and also somehow try to link turning believers in God over to a reprobate mind as the when and why they were vain.

You are a boldfaced liar!! Get lost! You aren't worth the powder and shot to blow you away! Pound sand, meathead.

!!Buyer beware!! No honesty here.

Reactions: Lon

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You are a boldfaced liar!! Get lost! You aren't worth the powder and shot to blow you away! Pound sand, meathead.

Yer post 1784

"Only by a decree of God does it happen and NOT by the fall of man caused by Adam's transgression. Got it?"

"Apparently you are not persuaded by Rom 1:28. You don't even address it. So much for your sick doctrine."

Yer post 1855

"Adam wasn't created either."

My post saying I saw yuh do it.

"So far I've seen you deny Adam was created and also somehow try to link turning believers in God over to a reprobate mind as the when and why they were vain."

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Belonging to a different denomination than you doesn't make a person a liar. I'd like to see folks get away from calling each other liars in debates between Christians. This kind of name calling is something unbelievers do.

Some people are more skilled at debating than others. Some people may not remember what they posted. That doesn't make them liars either.

Cross Reference

Belonging to a different denomination than you doesn't make a person a liar. I'd like to see folks get away from calling each other liars in debates between Christians. This kind of name calling is something unbelievers do.

Some people are more skilled at debating than others. Some people may not remember what they posted. That doesn't make them liars either.

He blatantly misrespented my words; my explanations.

Cross Reference

It's BALDfaced liar, dummy -

2 Kings 2:23 - 2 Kings 2:24 -

<two faced> I'll never be again on the same thread with either of you or that other one. My ignore button is up and activated.

"Boldfaced" is wrong spelling. Too bad. It's been a very long time since I have used that label, if ever.

Cross Reference

Thanks for your kind rebuke, Sherman. Sadly, I needed that refresher course in hospitality. Won't happen again.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pro 25:23 The north wind driveth away rain: so doth an angry countenance a backbiting tongue.
Pro 25:24 It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.
Pro 25:25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.
Pro 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.
Pro 25:27 It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory.
Pro 25:28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

God arranges circumstances. CR's environment causes him to respond to the arrangments. Reality makes him mad and he attacks others to soothe his ailments that could turn to deadly deseases. As the traditional chinese medicine claims, they are medically qualified to say, "emotions causes cancer". I try to tame my emotions and keep them in tune. CR doesn't tame his tongue so both the TCM and the bible warns of those emotional tempers. The results can be deadly or even cause others to fall. The devil wants everyone to be as sick as they can get for his enjoyment. CR gets the madder hatter when he can't effect my emotions due to my holy spirit shield and double edged sword

Sonnet

This would be tied to the v15 references to polus (many) articular, and to the v18 references to pas (all) anarthrous.

"The many" is a multitude. "All" is not articular, so it refers to a qualitative all rather than a quantitative all. This stands in antithesis to Universalism.

You imply here that anarthrous 'all' would point to a quantitative meaning. I asked for an example but you haven't responded.

Sonnet

This would be tied to the v15 references to polus (many) articular, and to the v18 references to pas (all) anarthrous.

"The many" is a multitude. "All" is not articular, so it refers to a qualitative all rather than a quantitative all. This stands in antithesis to Universalism.

Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people.

So what are you suggesting? All kinds of people? So too verse 12?

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

One wonders where 'all' can ever mean 'all' quantitatively?

Cross Reference

Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people.

So what are you suggesting? All kinds of people? So too verse 12?

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

One wonders where 'all' can ever mean 'all' quantitatively?

The confusion sets in when salvation and redemption are look at synonymously when they aren't. This is being overlooked by PPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.