ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Which cannot be performed from a gnostic approach/disposition to understanding the ways of God. Love doesn't perform in that way.

So stop doing it then, heretical schismatic. You deny Christ with your several gross heresies. You are anathema from since the third or fourth century, and ever since.

You're a Jehovah Witness equivalent. A cultist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Heir,

You do "nothing" about your sinning everyday, you say?

What does Paul say about the requirement for sins forgiven 'automatically' that doesn't speak of one's presumption upon God's grace but relationship with Him that brings a continual rectification to our soul?

Within the confines of our "position" as a member of the Body of Christ, we do not sin however, we are "locked in" to our fleshly body and it is still capable of committing sin. Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:"

Paul states in Romans 7:24-25 "O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?"
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Since Christ be in us and we in Christ, God doesn't condemn or judge the True Believer. God looks at us and sees the righteouness of His Son.

Cross Reference

Peter and the rest were preaching the "Kingdom message" to the House of Israel while Paul and his group were preaching the Grace message to the Gentiles.

The difference between the two messages are as follows:

1) The Kingdom message to the Jews: Salvation through faith in Christ plus works.
2) The Grace message to the Gentiles: Salvation through faith alone without works.

You see the Gentiles were NEVER given the law nor were the ever under the law like the Jews. Acts 15:20 Paul agrees to the following restrictions for the Gentile believers. They are: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

But Paul never said abstain from understanding just so you can keep on sinning that by it, you are only kidding yourself.

Cross Reference

Within the confines of our "position" as a member of the Body of Christ, we do not sin however, we are "locked in" to our fleshly body and it is still capable of committing sin. Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:"

Paul states in Romans 7:24-25 "O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?"
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Since Christ be in us and we in Christ, God doesn't condemn or judge the True Believer. God looks at us and sees the righteouness of His Son.

You lie. You don't quote all of what is written of fear and contempt for the scriptures. Contempt I say because you hate the truth. You don't want to read the truth:

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:1 (KJV)

Can we all not see our responsibilty in that verse?

Beware of clowns like GM and PPS, people! They really aren't clowns!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Believers (in their flesh) sin every day. Some believers lie, bear false witness, not love God with all their heart (We're all guilty of that) etc. CR, the Bible says, if you say you don't sin then you're a liar. So, my question to you is, do you sin?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You lie. You don't quote all of what is written of fear and contempt for the scriptures. Contempt I say because you hate the truth. You don't want to read the truth:

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
Romans 8:1 (KJV)

Beware of clouds like GM and PPS, people!

We (not you) don't walk after the flesh because we are sealed and indwelt by the Holy Spirit and have the righteousness of Christ.

Cross Reference

Believers (in their flesh) sin every day. Some believers lie, bear false witness, not love God with all their heart (We're all guilty of that) etc. CR, the Bible says, if you say you don't sin then you're a liar. So, my question to you is, do you sin?

And my question in return is where is His forgiveness to you without repentance?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
CR, I don't believe you're a child of God simply because you have NO Spiritual discernment, no knowledge of the Grace message as preached by the Apostle Paul, and you don't understand all the truths of the Grace Gospel. Therefore, I conclude, you're NOT a member of the Body of Christ. When I hear the truth of Paul's Gospel emanating from a fellow poster, I KNOW that person has the wisdom of one who has become a true child of God. A person's words give away what they truly believe.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is a lie, too. You do no such thing! The "law" of it controls you because you love it more than Christ Jesus..

You call the truths of the Bible, lies? That's another reason to doubt you're a true child of God.? You best do an examination of yourself to see if you're really in the Body of Christ or not? 2 Corinthians 13:5 "Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

Status
Not open for further replies.