ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are lying through your teeth! You threw out the whole book of Hebrews!!! Most powerful book in the scriptures for the Christian. But then, you being a Christian is somethng that can't possibly go beyond you calling it your profession.

You're not only childish but you have anger issues as well. Do you tell kids in your neighborhood to "GET OFF MY LAWN??

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have been where you are, and was led out of such Dispensational beliefs, by the grace of God. Dividing and dismissing portions of scripture is great sin, which men are warned not to do.

Well, I thank God where I'm at. I seem to like to hang around with The Truth. Calvinism is not of the truth. It is, "Another gospel" (small g) filled to the brim with false doctrine.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Well, I thank God where I'm at. I seem to like to hang around with The Truth. Calvinism is not of the truth. It is, "Another gospel" (small g) filled to the brim with false doctrine.

You are entitled to your opinion, but of what worth is your mere opinion, when you refuse to expose your heart and mind to all God's guidance?

Cross Reference

What questions? You seem to want to tell me what I'm saying is "stupid" So, why would you want my answers?

EVen Eagles wings knows I ask questions to which you haven't responded, even for his/her sake. So forget it, Grossnick. I am not going to change your diaper.

If you are satisfied in your willful ignorance why should anyone care about how little you know about the written word of God . . .the written word Jesus lived by?

Cross Reference

EVen Eagles wings knows I ask questions to which you haven't responded, even for his/her sake. So forget it, Grossnick. I am not going to change your diaper. PPS might.

If you are satisfied in your willful ignorance why should anyone care about how little you know about the written word of God . . .the whole written word, Jesus lived by?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
EVen Eagles wings knows I ask questions to which you haven't responded, even for his/her sake. So forget it, Grossnick. I am not going to change your diaper.

If you are satisfied in your willful ignorance why should anyone care about how little you know about the written word of God . . .the written word Jesus lived by?

Seems like your immature name calling has gotten the best of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.