ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick has a big motor mouth, doesn't he?

I have him on ignore, but can't help but notice half the page just spammed with his little inserts.

He knows I have him on ignore, and talks behind my back, no doubt slandering and making arguments I'm not seeing to have defense on.
Like the little punk he is :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

Sonnet

Actually, you're ignoring everything to desperately make some eisegetic case for your presuppositions. Maybe you should look at which knowledge that is and you wouldn't have to ask.

There's really no use in continuing with you into oblivious oblivion. Your cognitive dissonance rules you and you have no intention of ever learning what Greek anarthrous constructs are. I competely understand and sympathize. It's a red pill kind of thing. That's a tough gig.

"...and few there be that find it."

As you wish.

You claim that salvation is accessible to all, but you also claim that man is not a participant in the process of believing. That remains a contradiction and far from reconciliationism.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You continue to eviscerate the Gospel. Just think of all the possible unbelievers who turn away in astonishment and disgust after being told by you that God preselected individuals as you assert.

Galatians 1:8-9

You continue to cherry pick scripture and pretend you have a proper theology.

That's why you defend a big, giant troll who never offers anything else, period, than nonsense- you need a mascot to distract others from your obliviousness.

Sonnet

You continue to cherry pick scripture and pretend you have a proper theology.

That's why you defend a big, giant troll who never offers anything else, period, than nonsense- you need a mascot to distract others from your obliviousness.

I don't defend trolls, thanks. I do assert, though, that you destroy the Gospel.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't defend trolls, thanks. I do assert, though, that you destroy the Gospel.

Calvinism is Reformed doctrine, Protestantism, Westminister Confession, the counter to the Catholic Church_

The only ones destroying the gospel are YOU ALL, because you all have simply cherry picked the best from everything and wrapped it all up into your own little 'truth'.

If you want to not be Reformed, than be Catholic. Otherwise, you make no sense, and never will.

Sonnet

Calvinism is Reformed doctrine, Protestantism, Westminister Confession, the counter to the Catholic Church_

The only ones destroying the gospel are YOU ALL, because you all have simply cherry picked the best from everything and wrapped it all up into your own little 'truth'.

What, because Christians preach as Paul and the Apostles did...that Christ died for ours sins? Because Christians preach it without qualification?

Quite simply, Paul cursed the preaching of any other Gospel.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No it isn't.

Yes it is, and you saying otherwise just makes my point- if you don't even know that, then you don't even need to be saying anything.

Of all things, you all sit here day in and day out and wage war against Calvinism like a bunch of idiots- it's the finality of the historical Reformation :doh:

I'm tired of you all sitting here acting like it's some cult- you all are a cult. In fact, a lot of what you sit on came right out of 19th century heresy from a man named John Darby within the same generation of Mormonism and SDA's. It really should bethe other way around- you all should be the one's in the hot seat.

Sonnet

If you want to not be Reformed, than be Catholic. Otherwise, you make no sense, and never will.

Who said and practised this:

Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach and this is what you believed.

Who said it Crucible?

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It's far better to be a member of the Body of Christ, than a Catholic or a Calvinist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Crucible is an angry soul who lacks the direction that only faith can give him. He must place ALL his faith in Christ and none in himself, and the other things that distract him.

Status
Not open for further replies.