ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
This is what I denied:

I've heard the Gospel message allright - the claim that Jesus died for my sins...but perhaps I'm thown into confusion by those that muddy the Gospel water because they refuse to say this is so unequivocally.

Perhaps it's not really good news.
I think you said, "I'm not a believer"

Sonnet

Son please
It is obvious that not everyone born among men has heard of the God of Israel.

I hope you aren't suggesting that not hearing the Gospel preached leaves one without access to salvation.

That's why Paul taught that the revelation of God's existence is found in creation.

Right - so what are you trying to say? Your original comment regarding the Mayans implied that you thought some were without hope.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Your original comment regarding the Mayans implied that you thought some were without hope.

Read Matthew 11:21-27

Many civilizations were never exposed to the truths of God; never heard the Gospel preached, the Mayans being just one. This according to the will of God.

Read Matthew 13:14-17

God determines who hears the Gospel and who will believe the Gospel.

The same message blesses His Elect, but condemns unbelievers. John 3:18-20

Sonnet

Many civilizations were never exposed to the truths of God; never heard the Gospel preached, the Mayans being just one. This according to the will of God.

No point responding since you did not address previous posts.

Cross Reference

No, I am presenting Holy Scripture . . .

Yer kiddin', right? What you have determined is of man, not scripture. However, don't bother explaining. I have read your nonsense and am quite familiar with its origin.

There is a thread I started [High Calvinism, The Myth] I see you have no replies for. I really don't wonder why you haven't done so.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yer kiddin', right? What you have determined is of man, not scripture. However, don't bother explaining. I have read your nonsense and am quite familiar with its origin.

There is a thread I started I see you have no replies for. I really don't wonder why you haven't done so.

I have learned CR, that you and I do not communicate at all . . .

Cross Reference

Bilge! God condemns those who steadfastly reject Christ upon repeatedly hearing the gospel. That said, show scripture that speaks of the good news of Jesus Christ to be salvation from hell as you have been snared to "slavishly' to believe..

Sonnet

Matthew 13:14-17

Which, if true, would prove that Judas heard and believed.

Mark 4:10
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that, “ ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’ ”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.