Good Teaching

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How do you know what is true, rather than what is not true?

Are you educated in the Torah?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
As do you, I also believe in Christ's Resurrection. That's the most important truth.
The Law? Yes.

There may be danger in your understanding of the resurrection, or rather, in that Jesus rose from the dead.

Are you educated in the Law? Are you educated in the words of Torah? What do you understand? Of what do you speak? Yes, Torah, God's Instruction, is more than the first five books of the Tanach.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
There may be danger in your understanding of the resurrection, or rather, in that Jesus rose from the dead.
Don't tease me. Explain.
Are you educated in the Law? Are you educated in the words of Torah? What do you understand? Of what do you speak? Yes, Torah, God's Instruction, is more than the first five books of the Tanach.
Right, and the teaching of the Law since Christ's Resurrection has been authoritatively carried out by those ordained to do so; first and foremost Christ's Apostles, and then by their successors the bishops.

Actually, the Apostles were the original bishops. All subsequent bishops succeed the offices held by the original Apostles.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Don't tease me. Explain.
Right, and the teaching of the Law since Christ's Resurrection has been authoritatively carried out by those ordained to do so; first and foremost Christ's Apostles, and then by their successors the bishops.

Actually, the Apostles were the original bishops. All subsequent bishops succeed the offices held by the original Apostles.

I do not believe what you are saying.

The idea of a resurrection may be different from the fact that Jesus rose from the dead, Easter being pagan too.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I do not believe what you are saying.

The idea of a resurrection may be different from the fact that Jesus rose from the dead, Easter being pagan too.
Jesus is risen from the dead, or His body is still in the earth Jacob. No other option.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is risen from the dead, or His body is still in the earth Jacob. No other option.

I don't follow that.

Jesus rose from the dead. Interesting sentence words phrase. Perhaps as a Jew I can do better and reject pagan understanding if there is any hidden here.