Good morning, TOL!

CJGirl

Hi. I came to this site on Lighthouse's recommendation. So far, I'm enjoying reading through the topics. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge about things I don't know and discussing different views about stuff I do!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, and yes, Lighthouse is valued by the management here on TOL. He is recommended, so you got sound advice when he recommended this site to you.

bybee

Hi. I came to this site on Lighthouse's recommendation. So far, I'm enjoying reading through the topics. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge about things I don't know and discussing different views about stuff I do!

That's a good attitude! Welcome!

revpete

Hi, welcome 👍

Pete 👤

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Thanks for the warning

Mr. 5020

Welcome! :wave: