good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:wave2: Evening folks

Speaking of cats, we just adopted a new cat from the shelter. Name was Lucky which we didn't like much so for now his name is Spot because of the spot on his face. Very original, I know. :plain:

theophilus

:wave2: Evening folks

Speaking of cats, we just adopted a new cat from the shelter. Name was Lucky which we didn't like much so for now his name is Spot because of the spot on his face. Very original, I know. :plain:

Good on you adopting a shelter animal.

:BRAVO:

Anyone with room in their heart and life for an animal should do the same.

All three of mine are shelter saves.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Morning all!

:D

I'm off work for the next 9 days (starting tomorrow)...WOOHOO!!!

I have a house to deep clean and winterize before snow flies.

:)

(sounds like fun, right?)

:eek:
:chuckle: I'm still acclimating to needing reading glasses in poor light, but it provides peculiar moments of unintended humor from time to time. For instance, I read "I have a horse to deep clean..."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Merry Christmas everyone. I wish you every happiness in the coming new year.

I'll be grateful for anything in my 2017 that will be better than my 2016.

Leaving you with this adorable, precious little girl and her adorable, precious schoolmates.
The sweetness of her voice, her face, her dimple... they slayed me. :)

A Hallelujah Christmas - Kaylee Rodgers (music by Leonard Cohen, lyrics by Cloverton)

The 10-year-old soloist, Kaylee Rodgers, a student at Killard House School in Donaghadee, Northern Ireland, has autism and ADHD. Killard House provides personalized special educational instruction for 200 students on the autism spectrum.

To my friends who asked me to come back: I tried. But I can't do it. Thank you for caring.

You all have a special place in my heart, and I won't forget you.