we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

bybee

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,

Good morning Chrys! Ready to have my first cup of coffee.
I'm getting lots of fall cleaning done a little every day.
Blessings to all.

Breathe

Good morning! Heading out early with the hubster to pick out a couple of gas fireplaces, and maybe a generator. I want to enjoy the winter this year, and not worry about power outages, the only bad part of country living.

zoo22

Good morning

snowbun.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
somebody club that coney!

and i'm off for the day - my second to last little trailer load from the old house

youse guys keep the joint jumping while i'm gone! :wave2:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Those little brown bunnies are laying all over my yard, sunbathing. I just love them. :)

I see them on my walks all the time. One of my favorite things. :)

The bunnies and the birds. I see a fair amount of wildlife, I love it. Except rattlesnakes and scorpions. I don't mind not seeing those.

Good morning everyone. :)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Morning, all. :wave2:

I'm trying to repair a crack in my bathtub this morning. I have the stuff down. It just needs to harden now. I hope it works. I'm planning to replace my entire bathtub soon so this is just a temporary fix (I didn't even get a color to match my tub :eek:) but I really hope there isn't water damage below my tub. :noid:

Hey, kmo. Every time I see that :TGIF: it makes me smile... :)

Good morning, everyone.
:)

somebody club that coney!

and i'm off for the day - my second to last little trailer load from the old house

youse guys keep the joint jumping while i'm gone! :wave2:
Good luck with the moving. :cheers:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I like the birds
they sing
they eat bugs not crocus

I was just at the beach and it was fun watching the seagulls.
One day was very windy and all the seagulls stood in groups facing the wind. It was funny to see. But also a little freaky. It was almost as if they all knew something was coming and were just waiting, watching. :noid:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
One day was very windy and all the seagulls stood in groups facing the wind. It was funny to see. But also a little freaky. It was almost as if they all knew something was coming and were just waiting, watching. :noid:

It would have been more freaky if they were all standing in groups watching you. :plain:

Good luck with the tub repair and I hope there's no water damage to complicate things for you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I remember one time when I was working on the beach I was sitting in my car eating lunch and listening to something classical, I don't recall what the piece was, but there was a strong wind toward the gulf. A group of seagulls hung like a mobile, low and over the beach, almost holding the same place with some shifting places within the formation now and then. I don't know what they were up to, but it was beautiful with the music.

One of those moments you don't see coming that can stick with you for years.

Morning. :D