good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Somebody did. :noid:

:(

Well, here's a nice strong cup.

Don't look at the image info while you're drinking it. :eek:

strong+coffee+for+constipation.jpg

And don't look at me... all I did was search for coffee images. There are some pretty funny ones out there. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning everyone. :)

Another day, another chance to find that little box of happy. I hope you all have a good day today.

I start training today to be a volunteer companion for individuals with Alzheimer's Disease, to allow their regular caregivers to have some respite time. I think I've pretty much settled on the direction I want to go in social work: the aging and the family members who care for them, particularly those less able (or unable) to afford their necessary care. Those who are without an adequate safety net, in all ways. Monetarily, mentally, physically, emotionally. It can be so overwhelming.

exminister

Good morning everyone. :)

Another day, another chance to find that little box of happy. I hope you all have a good day today.

I start training today to be a volunteer companion for individuals with Alzheimer's Disease, to allow their regular caregivers to have some respite time. I think I've pretty much settled on the direction I want to go in social work: the aging and the family members who care for them, particularly those less able (or unable) to afford their necessary care. Those who are without an adequate safety net, in all ways. Monetarily, mentally, physically, emotionally. It can be so overwhelming.

Good Morning, Anna.

How wonderful and caring. I am glad there are people like you in the world.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Thank you, I don't know what to say except I feel very undeserving. There are so many good people out there who are quietly going about the business of being unsung heroes. I can't hold a candle to them.

You have a good day, exminister, and thank you for brightening mine. :)