good morning breakfast clubbers

PureX

Good morning from the north coast of the U.S. of A.

nakedmolerat.jpg

It's another very nice, sunny, warm day, today.

7661727028_a6e2a2c915.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which State? I judge people based upon which State they're from in America.

You do understand that many people were actually BORN in certain states, right?

Evil newborns and children ... how dare they not up and move their families to a state you approve of.

illusionray

That sounds like a really good reason not to indulge you.
You're actually one of the smart posters on this forum you know. If you do come from a State that I don't approve of, then you've clearly done well considering the environment.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're actually one of the smart posters on this forum you know. If you do come from a State that I don't approve of, then you've clearly done well considering the environment.
Or you don't know that much about a great many states. :think: I live in Alabama. The South is frequently seen through a distorted time warp of a lens.

That said, good morning everyone.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

IIRC, purex comes from the upper left corner of pennsylvania, right on lake erie

in my experience, they're as far out there as the northern ny amish country denizens

PureX

Or you don't know that much about a great many states. :think: I live in Alabama. The South is frequently seen through a distorted time warp of a lens.

That said, good morning everyone.
I don't speak to Alabamians, because of their sordid history. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Good morning Chrys. Its about time you woke up. I'll have two eggs over easy, grits, bacon and some biscuits smothered in gravy.