good morning breakfast clubbers

Quincy

Good morning.

bunnyjump.jpg

Now that's a bunny!

resodko

BANNED
Banned
i was over at my farmhouse yesterday, tromping around between the house and the barn, when one like that rocketed out from underfoot

the beagle would have enjoyed that :(

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not really the thread for it, but keep my family in your prayers today. I was exposed to the flu virus Monday at an Emergent Care and have, as of today, presented all of the symptoms. Thankfully they've come in the mildest form, but God keep the rest of my family as safe as can be (and yes, I'm taking precautions).

Otherwise a very Merry Christmas to everyone and the happiest of new years. :cheers:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not really the thread for it, but keep my family in your prayers today. I was exposed to the flu virus Monday at an Emergent Care and have, as of today, presented all of the symptoms. Thankfully they've come in the mildest form, but God keep the rest of my family as safe as can be (and yes, I'm taking precautions).

Otherwise a very Merry Christmas to everyone and the happiest of new years. :cheers:

So sorry.. Take care. I'll be praying for you all.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Take good care, TH. I'm sorry to hear that and I hope the rest of your family stays well.

IMJerusha

:coffee: A beautiful white Christmas bunny, Zoo!

To all, you have my love and thanks for schlepping me through another year with fellowship and the love of Yeshua! May you all be blessed and find again in this Christmas time the true meaning of the season and may you be sustained in joy, peace, courage and strength in Him for all that life brings! And may the bunnies abound! :D

Town, ground ginger or turmeric in tea with honey or lemon! I suppose you could try them in a mug of brew, too, but I won't vouch for the taste! :cheers:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Praise Jesus ! Praise God ! Merry Christmas to all on TOL and everywhere ! i hope we are all safe and well, thankful and joyful. Family and friends. food and giving. peace and love. create lasting memories and smiles !:wave2: