good morning breakfast clubbers

IMJerusha

hi, jerusha. i've never met a real Jewish girl

Hi Patrick, news for yous....you still haven't, at least not that I'm aware of. I'm affiliated with Messianic Judaism. The question asked when we register is what religion we are affiliated with. Knight only provided Messianic Jew ergo my choice. I was, at one time a member of another Christian forum wherein the majority of Messianics went out of their way to get me thrown out because I refused to disassociate myself from the Cross and the AMC (Association of Messianic Congregations). That was their problem. It's very important to me to be affiliated with Messianic Judaism because I believe it most closely relates to the faith of Yeshua. I believe people should seriously look into this faith expression. Not that I feel that other faith expressions are all wrong. My faith walk began in the Lutheran faith expression and my head knowledge became heart knowledge in the Methodist faith expression. I'm a bit of a kluge. If it makes you feel better, I was raised with many Jewish friends whom I consider family. I'm a little bit Jewish at heart, so to speak. :chuckle:

zoo22

Good morning.

hrummphbunn.jpg