good morning breakfast clubbers

Breathe

My son got engaged yesterday! She is an amazing young woman, and exactly what I would have chosen for him, had I been allowed to pick his bride. :D So excited!

It is reassuring - after two years of tragedies and bad news - to see that life and love go on, and thrive.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My son got engaged yesterday! She is an amazing young woman, and exactly what I would have chosen for him, had I been allowed to pick his bride. :D So excited!

It is reassuring - after two years of tragedies and bad news - to see that life and love go on, and thrive.

:cheers:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Wonderful news, Breathe. :) Wishing them both every happiness, and you too.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Great....

IMJerusha

Awwwwwesome Breathe! :)

A blessed day to all! (Yeah, I know it's not morning but I slept in. Believe it or not, I'm just getting my breakfast. :coffee: )

Breathe

Thank you all! I do believe they are going to have a destination wedding in Charleston, SC! I will have to dig out my hoop skirted mother of the groom dress. (Just kidding!)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Morning

patientbunn.jpg

Boz.

On the carpet again!

Good morning good folks :)

Breathe

No, no. no, do it! Those hoops are great for holding a body up! :D

I hope they take their time planning this wedding - it's going to take me forever to find just the right dress. Whatever you do, don't google 'mother of the bride/groom dresses'. Ugly, matronly looking rags.

IMJerusha

I hope they take their time planning this wedding - it's going to take me forever to find just the right dress. Whatever you do, don't google 'mother of the bride/groom dresses'. Ugly, matronly looking rags.

Oh well ya know I just have to now and report back! :chuckle: