good morning breakfast clubbers

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He looks a little like Town, doesn't he?
:plain:

(I mean when Town was younger and wore his hair in a mullet)
I've never worn a mullet. Go to my profile page and look at the Neighborhood stuff. You'll see prep and early college hair. Mullet free.

That said, I do enjoy a good piece of fish if the wine is right. :chew:

Lastly, what time is it? :think: Should be about time for the next awards ceremony any ol minute.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Are those words of calming peace, Anna?

:shocked:

Gotta restart the system:

c:\system r:\repair:\leporidae\config\bunny

Commence repair:

Repair initialized:

Repair complete.

Good morning

bunnystanding4.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks so much for posting that pic, Rainee. Thanks to you, I will never see bunnies the same way again.

rainee

I've never worn a mullet. Go to my profile page and look at the Neighborhood stuff. You'll see prep and early college hair. Mullet free.

I will not go to your profile page!
I have a hard enough time with you running around loose out here with your avatars.

That said, I do enjoy a good piece of fish if the wine is right. :chew:

We hope to go up to some place called a Fish Camp for some great eats, and maybe wine will go well there? :idunno:

But in boggy bayou we eat mullet with beer or coke or ice tea - anything but wine!
We may be afeared it would ruin our grammar and pronunciations on things. :idunno:

Lastly, what time is it? :think: Should be about time for the next awards ceremony any ol minute.

Only Chrys knows for when the TOL Award Bell Tolls.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I will not go to your profile page!
Calm down. But you would only be frightened by one eye close up. :eek:

I have a hard enough time with you running around loose out here with your avatars.
It's a trial, I know. Fortunately for both of us I'm an attorney and I know how to handle those.

We hope to go up to some place called a Fish Camp for some great eats, and maybe wine will go well there? :idunno:
Felix's? It's run by the Ruth's Chris group. Good lunch. You can have a Causeway burger with fries, a camp salad and unbelievably good hush puppies. My wife likes their fish prepared Greek style. It has feta cheese and she swears by it.

But in boggy bayou we eat mullet with beer or coke or ice tea - anything but wine!
Wine with fish was good enough for Jesus.

We may be afeared it would ruin our grammar and pronunciations on things. :idunno:
A glass won't. So moderation then, as in most things except virtue, is a virtue.

Only Chrys knows for when the TOL Award Bell Tolls.
You mean when chrys has his bell rung and gives out awards. The TOL bit is a bit out of his hands and once a year.

:e4e:

rainee

Thanks so much for posting that pic, Rainee. Thanks to you, I will never see bunnies the same way again.

Oh! So sorry, Rusha, I wasn't thinking...
But I'm sure AB hasn't looked like that in a long while - so just try to put that image out of your mind...

Or just imagine the pic with no skin on - with parsley sage rosemary and thyme?

rainee

you know I am really really getting in over my head here, Anna, so will meditate before replying...:eek:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air